• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A fake God

syo

Many years ago, I read somewhere that people stopped believing in the true God, but instead with the power of their belief they created a fake deity that replaced the true God. That explains why society is a monster, I guess. So Satan (the angel of God) doesnot rule the people, the fake diety does. The true God is not worshipped anymore. People's consciousness created a monster consciousness that rules them. And that is why people deteriorate.

lostwanderingsoul

I think the fake god is Satan. He has turned people's minds against the true god and caused them to worship Satan. If fact many people admit to being Satanists and worshipping him. Other people think they are worshipping God but are actually worshiping Satan because he has clouded their minds to the truth.

syo

I think the fake god is Satan. He has turned people's minds against the true god and caused them to worship Satan. If fact many people admit to being Satanists and worshipping him. Other people think they are worshipping God but are actually worshiping Satan because he has clouded their minds to the truth.
But Satan is a servant. He worships God. But what I read and I think it is the truth, is that people's mental power of pray and consciousness created a monster being. And the monster being is not Satan.

lostwanderingsoul

But Satan is a servant. He worships God. But what I read and I think it is the truth, is that people's mental power of pray and consciousness created a monster being. And the monster being is not Satan.
I am pretty sure Satan does not worship God. Satan rebelled against God and was thrown out of heaven. He hates God and will do anything to turn people against God. People did not have to create a monster being. Satan was already there.

syo

I am pretty sure Satan does not worship God. Satan rebelled against God and was thrown out of heaven. He hates God and will do anything to turn people against God. People did not have to create a monster being. Satan was already there.
The rebel Satan is just a temptation.