• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Day of Chaos

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
What would it be like if governments of four countries (The US, Canada, England, and Scotland) decide to take part in a political experiment to see what would happen if they stopped intervening for an entire 24 hours? I'm talking PURE anarchy, and after the 24 hours are up, nobody can get charged for anything they did within that time period, any crimes beyond that time period are to be treated as they did before the experiment.

What would happen in each country IYO? Just an idea I had. I was thinking about adding France but I don't know much about their society.

Marianita

It doesn't matter which are the countries it will be a disaster. People need to be leaded and I don't want to think what would be if they are not.