• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Christian discussion about anything...

Bishka

Veteran Member
This includes ALL denominations of Christianity....no one is excluded.:)

So how was everyones Sunday? What kind of worship service did you go to?

cturne

servant of God
My Sunday was very pleasant. Went to our traditional Lutheran Service & had Communion this Sunday. We actually had kind of a funny thing happen - our pastor makes announcements right at the beginning of the service and he said - "Don't pay any attention to the bulletin today - I was preparing 2 sermons because I will be too busy to write one this week, and got confused and pulled the wrong bulletin (we have the appropriate Scripture lessons already printed on each Sunday's bulletin). Then I laid the stack of bulletins down the opposite way as I usually do and Carolyn (pastor's wife) printed them upside down!" Guess you had to be there, but it really was quite funny. Then since it was Fathers Day we handed out little gifts to all the Fathers.

Special Revelation

This includes ALL denominations of Christianity....no one is excluded.:)

So how was everyones Sunday? What kind of worship service did you go to?

What do you think about Nutshell's great desire to leave the Mormon Faith. I wonder if he thinks Joseph Smith is a false prophet? I guess you need to ask him personally.

rocka21

Brother Rock
great service!

all of my church services are brodcast live on the net.

we have church 3 times a week sunday. 10am, 6pm
and wednesday at 7pm.

WWW.ALCC.ORG

I thought I was going dislexic when I read your link. :eek: Even after repeated attempts to fix my vision, all the letters were still scrambled.

Those crazy Dutch.

In any case my Sunday was good. Attended service at Heart of the Springs church, and after service we had a church meeting at which free pizza was served. It's nice when church leaders feed us spiritually and physically:D.

athanasius

Those crazy Dutch.

In any case my Sunday was good. Attended service at Heart of the Springs church, and after service we had a church meeting at which free pizza was served. It's nice when church leaders feed us spiritually and physically:D.

Amen to that! I'm all in for free food especially Pizza.