• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A brief introduction

Heyo

Veteran Member
Yeah, if I had my way, I would ban chocolate in India. Waste of foreign exchange, we have to import all of it for the benefit of MNCs. :)
2d6404f13b7301bc6cb6b767fe267091.jpg

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Shalom and welcome, @libre :)

From Canada? Is there any chance that you live in the Stratford, Ontario area? (I'm scheduled to purchase our tickets to the Festival's 2024 season this Thursday.)

Last edited:

Eddi

Believer in God
Premium Member
Hello religiousforums :)
I am Libre, I am a student from Canada and I consider myself an existentialist.

Interested in exploring other perspectives and philosophies. Nice to meet you!
Hello and welcome!

libre

Skylark
Shalom and welcome, @libre :)

From Canada? Is there any chance that you live in the Stratford, Ontario area? (I'm scheduled to purchase our tickets to the Festival's 2024 season this Thursday.)
I'm located on the other side of Toronto!
Heard good things about the Festival, are you big on Shakespeare?

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
This Diwali we have been inundated with chocolates. Now my daughter-in-law and grandson will become fatter. I rarely touch it.
The Hammer, just for fun or you are going to sell it to Cadbury, Max and whoever is fooling people with chocolate?
I'm honestly not a big chocolate fan, preferring other types of sweets.

I'll market it and sell it myself as an Earth friendly alternative to non-space chocolates. Thereby single handedly saving Earths chocolate plant ecosystem ;)

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I'm honestly not a big chocolate fan, preferring other types of sweets.
I'll market it and sell it myself as an Earth friendly alternative to non-space chocolates. Thereby single handedly saving Earths chocolate plant ecosystem ;)
Yeah, that is OK. Business is business. It is not necessary that one must like or use what one sells. 'Poker face'

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
I'm located on the other side of Toronto!
Heard good things about the Festival, are you big on Shakespeare?
My wife and I enjoy Shakespeare and the performing arts in general (theater, opera, ballet/dance, symphony orchestra). The Festival offers a number of plays each season. So, for example, we'll be seeing seven plays during our week in Stratford and only two are by Shakespeare.

BTW, the Shaw Festival in NOTL is a another great destination, and we've enjoined Vineland Estates on a number of occasions.

amorphous_constellation

Good morning. For the past 2 years, I decided to study the tarot, and practice a variation of the wim hof method. These I consider to be spiritual things, that seem to be gradually affecting me. I don't seem to desire a label for what I am. It seems that I wish to go deeper into myself, to know my mind / soul / physical incarnation better than I had before. I like the idea of either trying to improve these things, or to work on gaining more understanding on what they really are supposed to be