• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Big Thank you.

Dr. Nosophoros

To all those that "fruballed" me and have given me " karma" for my posts, I apoligize for not thanking you personally but I am bad about answering my own E-Mails much less PM.s on a public board . So for all those who have given me positive feedback, I thank you.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
I think the ettiquette is kind of up to the individual. When I first started here, I thanked everyone through PM for each frubal. Now, I don't as often, but I return the frubals in kind.

It's a nice thought, though!

No*s

Captain Obvious
Heh. I'm kind of bad about not "thanking" the individual who frubaled me also. I simply frubal them later :D.

Faust

I'm a bit arrogant sometimes as it is.

Frubal me and you may be creating a monster.:eek:

Faust.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
I'm feeling bad now; I am so busy giving my replies to threads that I do'nt even really notice when people 'frubal me' I guess I need to say less, and read more. I have always been an 'all or nothing' type of person; when I'm passionate about something, like I am about this forum, everything else stops!

I am going to have to slow down, as I say.:eek:

Fluffy

A fool
I sometimes PM the people who frubal me to thank them but then I have an overwhelming paranoia attack and feel too insecure to do it again for a few weeks. I'm in the middle of one of those right now so thankyou to everyone who fruballed me lately. It was very much appreciated.