• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A alternate view of religion

te_lanus

Alien Hybrid
This thread will examine a different view on religion.

If you feel offended, please forgive me.

te_lanus

Alien Hybrid
The Gods.

In most ancient cultures the Gods came from the heavens to create us and teach us.

Thus aliens posing as gods could easily have genetical engineerd us from a 'proto-humanoid'. And then came back later as Moses, Ghandi, Mohammed, or Jesus.

gnomon

The Gods.

In most ancient cultures the Gods came from the heavens to create us and teach us.

Thus aliens posing as gods could easily have genetical engineerd us from a 'proto-humanoid'. And then came back later as Moses, Ghandi, Mohammed, or Jesus.

Raelians. Except they do not posit that the major prophets were aliens but hand picked by the aliens. I mean Elohim.

te_lanus

Alien Hybrid
Raelians. Except they do not posit that the major prophets were aliens but hand picked by the aliens. I mean Elohim.
Unfortunatly I know nothing about the raelians. Everything I know comes from being in / studying Ufology

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend te lanus,

A alternate view of religion

Religion has one view / understanding and that is any religion is just a way or path for each individual to reach its source.

Love & rgds

Tiapan

Grumpy Old Man
The Gods.

If we have proto-humaniods already what is the big surprise about them taking 1 tiny evolutionary step extra becoming humans anyway? Why would we need external influence when it was likely (inevitable), in a ver short geological time?

OK so aliens arrive and genetically engineer humans from apes. my question then becomes, how did the aliens evolve? All this concept has done is shift the geographic location of the problem it has not answered it. Especially if these aliens look like Moses, Gandi etc.

If they are aliens, how far did they travel and how many years did it take? It seems an overly large expense in effort and commodities to allow a life form eg Moses etc to return at odd dates rather than some sort of machine or probe.

Cheers

Smoke

Done here.
my question then becomes, how did the aliens evolve? All this concept has done is shift the geographic location of the problem it has not answered it.
Indeed. And since it doesn't explain anything, it seems -- in the absence of evidence for the theory -- to be a questionable line of speculation. I mean, we can't say definitively that it didn't happen, but we have no good reason to suppose that it did.

If they are aliens, how far did they travel and how many years did it take? It seems an overly large expense in effort and commodities to allow a life form eg Moses etc to return at odd dates rather than some sort of machine or probe.
Maybe they have a stargate. :cool:

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
The Gods.

How do you figure?

te_lanus

Alien Hybrid
If we have proto-humaniods already what is the big surprise about them taking 1 tiny evolutionary step extra becoming humans anyway? Why would we need external influence when it was likely (inevitable), in a ver short geological time?

OK so aliens arrive and genetically engineer humans from apes. my question then becomes, how did the aliens evolve? All this concept has done is shift the geographic location of the problem it has not answered it. Especially if these aliens look like Moses, Gandi etc.

Hi. The origins of aliens is a big problem as we don't know where they came from. The knowledge that we have is inconclusive. The two main types' origin is described here

A) The Pleiadians is said to originated from the Lyrian system. They fled the Lyrian system long ago after the Lyrian Wars. Their “creation/evolution” is not known, also the age of the specie is not known.

There is a view in ufology that we are also remnants of the Lyrian Wars that fled here about 500,000 years ago.

B) The Grays/Draconian/Saurians is said to have been genetically engineered by the Ancients (No clue on how they are).

Cheers
Their travel is about 8 hours from their home world to earth or any other place up to 600 light years away from their home world. I unfortunately don't understand the physics behind it.

Ba'al

When you say studying ufology, are you actually taking a course in it? I've always had an interest in the subject.

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
What if the aliens are not posing as Gods, but that the Gods we know actually came here from an alien world to create us on a new turf? Coming from other places does not mean they cannot be Gods from an alien world. ;)

Luminakisharblaze

Doyamo Luminachi
What is space in? That is an old question that runs along the lines of this thread. Space, like everything in it is Spherical and has an "atmosphere" of sorts. Beyond that is wrapped the Divine Universe which has no time since it is what encompasses this Universe. It is beginning and end because it is the sphere around this sphere. There are 5th dimensional being from there as well as from other planets in other systems in this universe. Travel is achieved by physics on a 5th dimensional level and cannot really be explained in any semblance of understanding on this 3 dimensional plane. Suffice it to say, it is all about frequency and vibration. Matter is only energy condensed to a very slow vibration. Other beings from other dimensions and systems have long infiltrated this planet. It is nothing new, it is just not accepted and so kept under the shroud of "mystery" like everything else that mankind cannot fully understand.

Orias

Left Hand Path
I think if religion is applicable to life then all followings are religiously desired.

Its what one wishes to be, even if they don't want it!