• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

911 conspiracy

A

angellous_evangellous

Arben said:
A recent Scripps Howard survey found one in three Americans believe the federal government was complicit in the Sept. 11 terror attacks. Can you believe this? It shocked me that one third of all Americans actually believe this wild conspiracy theory. Read the entire article at http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51463

Never!

I also don't believe that one third of all Americans actually believe this crap. The pathetic idiots who do believe it probably aren't invovled at all in the American political process and don't even vote, so they make up stupid reasons for why things happen.

It's an unfortunate mix of stupidity, caffiene, and the Internet.

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
What would you expect from a hate mongering group? Real facts? Bwahahahaha! They also have evidence that %43 of all Americans think that white is the new black.

A

angellous_evangellous

NetDoc said:
What would you expect from a hate mongering group? Real facts? Bwahahahaha! They also have evidence that %43 of all Americans think that white is the new black.

Or that orange is the new pink. :areyoucra

kateyes

This is the link to the story as published by Scripps Howard:

http://www.newspolls.org/story.php?story_id=55

Posted by A.E.
It's an unfortunate mix of stupidity, caffiene, and the Internet.

The article leaves out the bit about stupidity and caffeine--but definately says--the conspiracy believers get thier news from the internet-and not from mainstream media sources. I imagine many of us on the forum get SOME of our news from the internet--but I have had some concerns for several years about people who get ALL thier info from the internet, because ANYONE can establish a website or start a blog--and say anything they choose. Some people have the smarts to sift through the information they find--others just seem to feel if it is posted it must be true.:eek:

almifkhar

i believe 9-11 was an inside job and i vote and pay close attention to what they are doing in d.c.

i have always believed it was an inside job and i never needed to read a conspiracy theory to kick that feeling in.

the simple fact that our air force was ordered to stand down or failed to get the message which is total crap because this crime had everything to do with national security proves it was an inside job. no arab had that kind of authority, but higher ups in the pentagon/white house sure did.

greatcalgarian

kateyes said:
This is the link to the story as published by Scripps Howard:

http://www.newspolls.org/story.php?story_id=55

Posted by A.E.

The article leaves out the bit about stupidity and caffeine--but definately says--the conspiracy believers get thier news from the internet-and not from mainstream media sources. I imagine many of us on the forum get SOME of our news from the internet--but I have had some concerns for several years about people who get ALL thier info from the internet, because ANYONE can establish a website or start a blog--and say anything they choose. Some people have the smarts to sift through the information they find--others just seem to feel if it is posted it must be true.:eek:

There is nothing wrong getting news and facts from internet. The internet contains just as much truth and lies as any news mainstream media. It is a matter of what you select to read.
If you think that cnn print or publish the truth, nothing but the truth, then what can I say? :p