• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

9-Foot High Marijuana Plants

retrorich

SUPER NOT-A-MOD
OHIO RAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nine-Foot High Marijuana Plants Seized

(Hambden Township, OH) -- Geauga County authorities say a marijuana bust was big in more ways than one. A three-county drug task force acted on a tip Thursday when they found several giant marijuana plants in a Hambden Township yard. Nineteen were seized, including several standing more than nine-feet-tall and five-feet wide. Sheriff's deputies say the plants resembled Christmas trees. Several weapons were also seized from the home. Charges have not been filed against the homeowner.

DUH!!!!!!!!!!! If you want to grow marijuana plants and get away with it, you might want to keep them a tad smaller. :D

retrorich

SUPER NOT-A-MOD
"Well, ya see, Your Honor...we was just usin' them thar mari-ju-ana plants as shade trees."
smile.gif

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
It brings a whole new meaning to being high on Marijuana I guess.........

robtex

Veteran Member
Rich, in the 80's my father was on a sales call to a small business owner on a Saturday. The owner wanted to meet outside of his buinsess establishement so they went to the owner's apartment. The apartement was on the second story overlooking a busy street.

The fella had a mary jane plant on the window sill (to get sunlight) overlooking the street. An officer drove by happen to look up---that day of all days and within the hour, during the business meeting a number of officers were pounding on the door.

My father and the man were arrested but my father was later released when the officers realized he was not a part of operation-home-grown-dope. The other man was charged with possession and given a court date. The sales deal still went through.

Neale

Debonaire Rationale
retrorich said:
...Sheriff's deputies say the plants resembled Christmas trees.

:eek: That's incredible. And one would think that someone would have noticed them sooner.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
DAMN! A nine foot tall, five foot wide weed plant!
Wish I could have got one, for, research purposes. To see what exactly it was that made them grow to such a massive size. ;)