• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

6,666 RF posts

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
This post is my 6,666th RF post

I think this is an achievement that deserves to be commemorated, hence this post

I am basically two thirds of my way to becoming a veteran member - I am 66.66666666% of my way there!

I randomly found RF back in 2016 and joined it as it looked interesting and like a very good forum (which of course it is!)

It was exactly what I was looking for, I actually found it by typing "religious forums" into Google!

However I didn't start posting until 2018, and when I did I was very psychotic and not at all well!

But since those dark days I have become much better and there are some very lovely people here, I don't really dislike anyone here although I do use my ignore list and there are some people with whom I fundamentally disagree, but I don't hate them or anything like that, I disapprove of hatred anyway, it's not good for you to hate people and if you don't like someone you can just ignore them and forget they exist

I also like RF as it is very well moderated and I'd actually go as far to say that it's the most high-brow place I know online, you can get some real quality discussions here and I've learnt an awful lot during my time here, there are some very intelligent, knowledgeable and well-read people here

Thanks everyone! :)

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
This post is my 6,666th RF post

Congratulations

1_1aff09fb-1429-44b7-b649-43d2f20562d8.png

It looks like chocolate but really it's Nutella

I was very psychotic and not at all well

I'm glad you have pulled yourself back, although your posts back then were quite interesting to me.

there are some very intelligent, knowledgeable and well-read people here

Ah well, that's me out of the game ;-)