• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2024 is quickly shaping up to be the year of . . .

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
So, how's 2024 going for you so far?
I need to simply enjoy the wonders around me instead of trying to make wonders. Things seems to be happening just fine without me. 2024 is going to be a lot better than 2021. I'm not going to compare it to 2023 yet, because I don't know if it will be better than 2023. We'll see.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I need to simply enjoy the wonders around me instead of trying to make wonders. Things seems to be happening just fine without me. 2024 is going to be a lot better than 2021. I'm not going to compare it to 2023 yet, because I don't know if it will be better than 2023. We'll see.
You may just end up making wonders without even trying!

2020 was good, despite the worldwide situation. My last good year, actually. Then stuff started getting worse and worse... 2023 was perhaps the worst year of my life. If 2024 is worse than 2023... Well, I don't even want to think about it.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
. . . the wood dragon.

230119083658-05-chinese-zodiac-dragon.jpg
I look forward to my fortune cookies.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
You may just end up making wonders without even trying!

2020 was good, despite the worldwide situation. My last good year, actually. Then stuff started getting worse and worse... 2023 was perhaps the worst year of my life. If 2024 is worse than 2023... Well, I don't even want to think about it.
2020 was when you met me! Good thing you're not superstitious isn't it.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
. . .wtf just happened. A lot of weird upheaval for me, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Kind of hoping some of the craziness I've been experiencing lately motivates me to finally move up to the quiet little mountain town I've been talking about moving to for the last 10 years.

So, how's 2024 going for you so far?

"For me, 2024 is quickly shaking up to be the year of [fill in the blank]".

For me, 2024 is quickly shaking up to be the year of health issues and family squabbles.

Riding my bike, taking my medicines, seeing the doctor.
Having to deal with my brothers embezzlement of my mother's estate.