• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2007 Stanley Cup

Jistyr

Inquisitive Youngin'
Has anyone been watching the semi-finals recently? Or anyone particularly interested in hockey and have a team they are rooting for? I've gotten all swept up in this hockey season rooting for the Red Wings, how about you?

Listener

Thinker
Was pleased to see the Ducks win today. Luck was amongst them, however. The Red Wings outplayed them in all aspects. Yet somehow Anaheim found a way. Giguere played brilliantly. If it wasn't for his greedy play the Ducks would be facing elimination in game 6.

In the East I was dissapointed to see Ottawa win. I was however extremely blown away by how they out-hustled Buffalo. Have to give the Sabres props.

I would prefer at this point to see Anaheim go all the way. However I will be rooting for whoever plays the Senators.