• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

12 Days of Trump Christmas Song

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
On the first day of Christmas my country gave to me, a president who works for free.

On the second day of Christmas my country gave to me, multiple assaults and a president who works for free.

On the third day of Christmas my country gave to me, 3 wrong polls, multiple assaults and a president who works for free.

On the 4th day of Christmas my country gave to me, 4 statues down, 3 wrong polls, multiple assaults and a president who works for free.

On the 5th day of Christmas my country gave to me, not Hillary, 4 statues down, 3 wrong polls, multiple assaults and a president who works for free.

On the 6th day of Christmas my country gave to me, 6 players kneeling, not Hillary, 4 statues down, 3 wrong polls, multiple assaults and a president who works for free.

On the 7th day of Christmas my country gave to me, 7 bombs a flying, 6 players kneeling, not Hillary, 4 statues down, 3 wrong polls, multiple assaults and a president who works for free.

On the 8th day of Christmas my country gave to me, 8 snowflakes screaming, 7 bombs a flying, 6 players kneeling, not Hillary, 4 statues down, 3 wrong polls, multiple assaults and a president who works for free.

On the 9th day of Christmas my country gave to me, 9 Russians spying, 8 snowflakes screaming, 7 bombs a flying, 6 players kneeling, not Hillary, 4 statues down, 3 wrong polls, multiple assaults and a president who works for free.

On the tenth day of Christmas my country gave to me, 10 Barrons clapping, 9 Russians spying, 8 snowflakes screaming, 7 bombs a flying, 6 players kneeling, not Hillary, 4 statues down, 3 wrong polls, multiple assaults and a president who works for free.

On the 11th day of Christmas my country gave to me, 11 students whining, 10 Barrons clapping, 9 Russians spying, 8 snowflakes screaming, 7 bombs a flying, 6 players kneeling, not Hillary, 4 statues down, 3 wrong polls, multiple assaults and a president who works for free.

On the 12th day of Christmas my country gave to me, 12 Tuckers staring, 11 students whining, 10 Barrons clapping, 9 Russians spying, 8 snowflakes screaming, 7 bombs a flying, 6 players kneeling, not Hillary, 4 statues down, 3 wrong polls, multiple assaults and a president who works for free.

Last edited:

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
you left out stock market that crashes into bear market!!

Altfish

Veteran Member
Works for free but charges the US for his Mar-a-Lago holidays and use of Trump Towers/Hotels.