• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

12,775 women

Mr Cheese

He's famous as one of Hollywood's most prolific Lotharios.

And a biography of Warren Beatty now claims the Oscar-winning actor/director has bedded 12,775 women, 'give or take'.
The Bonnie And Clyde star gave a rare interview about his love-life to find
him 'admiring himself in the mirror'.

'In the morning, when I woke up, he was standing there again, playing with his hair, mussing it; trying to get it just right - going for that just-been-****** look,' it quotes her as saying.

The author also claims Beatty's 'relentless' libido proved too much for Joan Collins, writing: 'Exhausted, she stumbled out of bed (and) said, "I don't think I can last much longer. He never stops. It must be all those vitamins he takes."'
According to the book, when Collins was asked if they really had sex seven times a day, she replied: 'Maybe he did, but I just lay there.'
Jane Fonda, who auditioned with Beatty for a 1960 flick, first thought he was gay, the book claims.

But Beatty told the author of Fonda: 'We kissed until we had practically eaten each other's heads off.'

The actress could 'virtually unhinge her jaw, like a python that swallows prey much larger than itself', Biskind quotes Beatty as saying.
Beatty's other lovers have included Julie Christie, Diane Keaton, Natalie Wood and Madonna.

However, when he finally met his now-wife Anette Bening, it was love at first sight.
'He let out this growl,' screenwriter James Toback told Biskind. 'A primordial yelp of love, lust, desire, enthusiasm, a sound that one would expect a starving man to make at the prospect of finally being able to devour a huge and delicious meal.'

Warren Beatty's 12,775 lovers... 'give or take a few' | Mail Online