• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

10th of November 2015: Starting date of the EU referendum campaign.

Ultimatum

Classical Liberal
https://www.gov.uk/government/speeches/prime-ministers-speech-on-europe

Several people will understand how I have been saying that an associated membership will be the "invisible third-option" on the ballot paper that will be presented to us at the end of 2017.
The Norway+ Option "Leavers" have had this sussed out for many months now, but we have been subordinated to plebian status--the Westminster filter don't want to deal with us.

What they want to deal with are the Kippers, along with Vote Leave Ltd., as these are easy pickings. These are the people that claim immigration should be a consideration when voting in this referendum and that, somehow, we could just "create" a FTA with Europe under the WTO/GATT framework.

Anyways, our predictions have been correct, as the PM's speech at Chatham House took place on the 10th of November. Awfully subtly, the PM talked about a "a British model of membership" and, thus, unfolds the wrapping.
The British model is the third-option we have been talking about. It is our real enemy, not the idiotic pro-EU camps (along with the idiot main anti-EU camps). It marks the start of this referendum.

But none of the media have realised this! With the exception of the BBC with slight mention, they are actually, inadvertently, helping Mr. Cameron to win the referendum with his British model. By reporting on how the PM isn't winning any concessions from Brussels (the second option we're voting on the ballot paper), the media are setting the stage for a "it can only get better" road ahead. Thus, we need to fight this British model. The only problem is, we are just about to appoint idiots as the lead campaigners.

Thusly, 10th of November 2015 marks the start of the campaign concerning the most democratically important decision this country has ever faced for centuries. Indeed, perhaps the most important decision this country will ever make again.

Ultimatum

Classical Liberal
!!!!

Use of an American bastardisation of a perfectly good English word is not good when you are arguing for our independence

Whilst I'm all for EU independence, I'm also a fan of Shakespeare--who uses the word in his plays.
Oh well, maybe I'll learn one day!

Altfish

Veteran Member
Whilst I'm all for EU independence, I'm also a fan of Shakespeare--who uses the word in his plays.
Oh well, maybe I'll learn one day!
Fair enough, I didn't go back far enough, thought it was a word from about 1800 that had found new life in the States..