• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yet Another Kennedy Assassination Conspiracy Theory Almost 60 Years too late, new book The Final Witness by Paul Landis

Should the "Missing Bullet" that was "found" in the Presidential Limo trigger a New Investigation

• Absolutely, never too late to chase a lead

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Absolutely not, another wild goose chase

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Absolutely not, it won't bring Kennedy or Camelot back

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others, and people who voted, post away!

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

jbg

In law, in general, when there is a final judgment or verdict, one has a year to uncover new evidence. One has to demonstrate why the evidence wasn't presented earlier. See FRCP Rule 60(c). Here, a few months shy of 60 years later, a new theory arises. Their are other threads but they are in "Books" or "History" and I did not want to derail them. The proponent, Paul Landis, was traumatized for this period of time.

Time to give it a rest?

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
It's just rather surprising that he kept this to himself for so long - so that is indeed fishy. :eek:

F1fan

Veteran Member
It doesn't change the Warren Commssion conclusion. All it does is create a few questions: why didn't the bullet get processed as evidence where it was? If that wasn't practical since the car was being cleaned, then why not document where the bullet was really found at the time?

I heard the agent interviewed and his thinking was that it wouldn't affect any investigation since it wasn't like he kept the bullet.

ajay0

My conviction is that JFK was taken out because he stood in the way of escalation of the Vietnam war, which would be profitable to the deep state entities.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Some people need cornerstones and certainties not to go mad.
And the most important certainty is that the CIA and the FBI are all made up of immaculate, sinless, holy, angelical saints, virgins and martyrs. Amen.

So, even if someone stepped up and confessed "the CIA was in on it", they wouldn't believe it.
They would invent some weird stuff...

It's pretty sad, if you think about it.

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
As a Christian, I have already had my reward.
That is the perpetrators have been judged and condemned by God, in the afterlife.

Worldly justice is a joke, compared to God's justice.

F1fan

Veteran Member
The American citizens need cornerstones and certainties not to go mad.
While Italians require chaos?
And the most important certainty is that the CIA and the FBI are all made up of immaculate, sinless, holy, angelical saints, virgins and martyrs. Amen.
You're thinking of the KGB.
So, even if someone stepped up and confessed "the CIA was in on it", they wouldn't believe it.
Not as weird as conspiracy theorists who actually do make this stuff up.
Oh the irony.

ajay0

Even the Chinese and Russians never had a leader or president who was assassinated in what appeared to be a conspiracy linked to the government and corporate mafia. Worse , the J.F.K assassination has never been properly investigated and all its culprits and conspirators nabbed even after half a century. This fact alone shows that the conspirators are larger than life entities.

More worse is the Kennedy curse, where members of the Kennedy family had mysterious deaths attributed to bad luck and timing.

Inspite of his political success, Ted Kennedy never ran for president citing danger and cowed by death threats to his life. His statement reveals a lot, "I know that I'm going to get my *** shot off one day, and I don't want to."

All this suggests a lot of successful criminal maneuvers and manipulations behind the scenes , covering of tracks, and clever duping of the public.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
The American citizens need cornerstones and certainties not to go mad.

What's sad is you keep spewing nonsense about America and Americans.

Shadow Wolf

Another investigation would likely do nothing but waste time, waste money and fuel nutter conspiracy theories.

ajay0

Another investigation would likely do nothing but waste time, waste money and fuel nutter conspiracy theories.

That is because there is no political will and courage to bring clarity and transparency to the issue and bring it to its truthful and legitimate conclusion.

People know they are dealing with powerful and ruthless deep state actors and are cowed by this fact to silence and resignation.

Shadow Wolf

That is because there is no political will and courage to bring clarity and transparency to the issue and bring it to its truthful and legitimate conclusion.

People know they are dealing with powerful and ruthless deep state actors and are cowed by this fact to silence and resignation.
I doubt it. It's been looked at so many angles, assassins have been assassinated, nothings going to change.

ajay0

I doubt it. It's been looked at so many angles, assassins have been assassinated, nothings going to change.

It only means that the perpetrators have successfully derailed the investigation with all sorts of distractions and false leads.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
What's sad is you keep spewing nonsense about America and Americans.
You're right.
I changed that.
Because so many people believe the CIA was in on it...so generalizing is not good.
Thank you for correcting me. :)

Last edited: