• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yadavas Hebrews farmers. How come Jews thought Hebrews were slaves?

Ehav4Ever

Explain to me why it is that certain people from India such as yourself simply can't imagine any important discovery or event in history without India being involved? Are you familiar with the term "ethnocentric"?
I think it is something similar to the whole Hebrew Israelite thing. The type of information in his videos and how it is presented is real similar to the HI movement's claims and style of presentation. There is also the whole thing of using xian translations to make a point and ignoring actual evidence which is to the contrary to his claim.

River Sea

Anyways, that video shown about Farmers and Shepherds. As they did both and were farmers later on.

Last edited:

River Sea

Anyways, that video shown about Farmers and Shepherds. As they did both and were farmers later on.

Kabbalah receive.JPG

Farmers and Shepherds receives as was a discussion about what they did back when

Last edited:

River Sea

Punjab waterway of the philistines.JPG

I've always wondered how the Philistines were so dangerous that the Yadavas had to take the long route. How come the Yadavas and the Philistines couldn't get along? Many tribes were deprived of water due to the Yamuna River no longer flowing west due to tectonic uplift, which caused a drought. So how come the Philistines and the Yadavas didn't help each other, and when did the Philistines leave, as they're sea people? I wonder if the Philistines ever were shepherds and also farmers, or were they fishermen, or all of these trades for survival reasons.

Last edited:

River Sea

Canaan located at Gharham.JPG

Last edited:

River Sea

Anyway, I learned from that video that they were shepherds' and later on farmers. I showed the time stamp, where in the video, @Bharat Jhunjhunwala was explaining when they were farming.

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala

i wasn't aware that shepherds and farmers is a debate and not a discussion, how is that a debate? I will never know, especially people back in 1400 bce or 1500 bece around that era, what trades did they do? make bricks, farm, shepherds, cook, fish, many trades, and changed trades when in different situations, if there's a flood, what does a person do, if there's a change of a river flow what does a person do, they need to survive,

I had no awareness that shepherds and farmers would be a debate, and you shown also in your video that they did both farming and shepherds

Last edited:

River Sea

Yadavas' claim aside. The question remains how could Hebrew farmers having cucumbers and melons; and of whom the Pharaoh was afraid, be "slaves."
@Bharat Jhunjhunwala you shown that the Yadavas were both Shepherds and Farmers and in your video you explain when they became farmers. I still am confused how that is a debate

Back when people did many trades, from molding gold, to singing, to milking cows, to using dung to keep their lungs clean instead of cooking with wood, as dung doesn't make smoke like wood does, shall we go on how people lived back when?

@River Sea, cow-dung is a very useful material. made into cakes, it is used for cooking. put into pits, it generates methane which can be used in cooking and the residue in pits is used as fertilizer. it saves on energy and reduces need for fire-wood. also means a smokeless kitchen. there are millions of such plants in india. government subsidizes construcion of such plants. mixed with soil it is used in adobe houses for walls and flooring. the sitting area in our ancestral house had such a floor. it remains cool in hot summers and was not cold in winters. also, covered with cotton carpets (durries), it is not hard when walked upon and makes very comfortable sitting. actually, people can sell cow dung to one state government in india.

dried cow dung cakes on wall, cow dung+clay+straw wall, cooking with cow dung, cow dung gas plant, woman putting cow dung cakes on wall
main-qimg-e71eb536ddc50a80999374ae9c841588-lq
Mud-dung-straw_wall.jpeg
traditional-indian-cooking-style-cowdung-600w-1405631528.jpg
659-women-standing-near-a-gobar-gas-plant---renewable-energy-profile-image-F230SH7_DVD0045.jpg
A4036-Alternative-Materials-Cow-dung-Paint-IMAGE-2.jpg

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
What is festival of Sukkot?

Google search: Sukkot is a week-long Jewish holiday that celebrates the fall harvest. It is one of the most joyful festivals in Judaism, meant to bring families, friends and communities together. The holiday also commemorates the 40 years that Jews spent in the desert after escaping slavery in Egypt.

I understand it says slavery in Egypt, but I was looking for how did they eat as they traveled. I didn't know they harvest in the fall. I wanted to research from Indus Valley too, how they traveled did they too harvest from the fall, and brought with them as they travel?

Here's more information
etrog ( אתרוג‎) – the fruit of a citron tree.
lulav ( לולב‎) – a ripe, green, closed frond from a date palm tree.
hadass ( הדס‎) – boughs with leaves from the myrtle tree.
aravah ( ערבה‎) – branches with leaves from the willow tree.

I found video, and I just learned about this.
With less than a month until the Jewish festival of Sukkot, Orthodox Jew Hershel Mann looks for perfect lime-green citron fruit in the Italian region of Calabria, which sell for around 10 euros ($11) apiece thanks to their symbolic meaning during the religious festival.

Italian farmers cultivate an ancient Jewish tradition

One needs to watch it at YouTube.
"With less than a month until the Jewish festival of Sukkot,"
Apparently you simply pasted from a website without citing (naughty boy), because next month is NOT Sukkot. Sukkot in 2024 begins the evening of October 16.

I'm not sure how you have reached adulthood and not be aware that most harvesting is in the fall. Think for a moment -- when do trees flower?

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Yadavas Hebrews were farmers. How come Jews thought Hebrews were slaves?
There are two problems with the above. The first is that for some reason you think Jews and Hebrews are different. Hebrew=Israelite=Jew. It's three words that all refer to the same People. The second is that for some reason, you think that Yadavas were Hebrews. They weren't. They weren't even in the same part of the world as Hebrews.

River Sea

I found this video maybe this one works

What is festival of Sukkot?

Google search: Sukkot is a week-long Jewish holiday that celebrates the fall harvest. It is one of the most joyful festivals in Judaism, meant to bring families, friends and communities together. The holiday also commemorates the 40 years that Jews spent in the desert after escaping slavery in Egypt.

I understand it says slavery in Egypt, but I was looking for how did they eat as they traveled. I didn't know they harvest in the fall. I wanted to research from Indus Valley too, how they traveled did they too harvest from the fall, and brought with them as they travel?

Here's more information

Last edited:

River Sea

Dean Rusk — A “Silent Buddha” Amidst Chaos how did Dean Rusk handle this? I'm learning as I'm beginning to read. How would Dean Rusk handle this?

How exciting for me to respond
look 3 videos from @Ehav4Ever
https://www.youtube.com/@Ehav4Ever/videos this is screen shot, oh how fun, I want to dive in there and listen and respond
1713021840456.png

one respond so far from @Bharat Jhunjhunwala

here's @Bharat Jhunjhunwala video response and I was looking so forward for this, lets do this,
@Bharat Jhunjhunwala explains about farmers

Time stamp video about farmers begins at
2:51
and I shared vid.

1713021957108.png

@Ehav4Ever 3 videos @Bharat Jhunjhunwala 1 video
me excited to time stamp the videos side by side so people can listen to both sides. Well I was going to see if I could.

I have not of yet listen to the 3rd vid of @Ehav4Ever

I didn't know that Shepherds and farming is a and @Bharat Jhunjhunwala even explain they did both

oh here's screenshot from @Ehav4Ever which I thought was funny, no there's no switching, it's where Mitsrayim was located that then @Ehav4Ever switch it.

1713022143086.png

here's another screenshot from @Ehav4Ever vid

1713022186215.png

here's from @Bharat Jhunjhunwala video

1713022228628.png

1713022258081.png

oh recently I learn of this festival Sukkot, I found vid orthodoxic Jews doing that festival even made a booth.

there's 4 type of plants fruit, it happens in the fall
What is festival of Sukkot? ok sukkot,

I was going to find music about the Sukkot festival if there were any,

this had taken place in the fall harvesting.

I did find an orthodox Jewish video who shown this festival called Sukkot

here's video

They also make a booth.

ook 3 videos from @Ehav4Ever