• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who Or What Is Israel?

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
What is your Religion? Are you an Atheist? You have not stated your Identity in your profile.
Why do you modify other members writings to look like your writing without the white space?
I use -> ......................... <- to show what part of a post I am Not replying to.
A person can always refer back to the original if wished.
How many Atheists do you know who refer to Scripture __________
As far as Religion: Google www.jw.org
Atheists don't tell others about God's Kingdom government (Daniel 2:44) with Jesus as King of God's Kingdom.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
That's illogical. How can one "fulfill" the entire Law for someone else? And why do you say it was "temporary"? Torah doesn't say that.
How? Only a sinless person dying faithful (Messiah) could fulfill the entire Law for someone and everyone else.
The last time I looked around I did Not find people making animal sacrifices as carried out in the Mosaic Law.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Who do you know who carries out the animal sacrifices as found under the Mosaic Law
Not sure why you are asking me this. My comment to you was that your reply didn't answer his question. Please scroll back to his question, try to pin point exactly what he is asking you to clarify, and then make another stab at answering. My assumption at this point is still that you simply had a misunderstanding, but if I receive another post from you asking ME to address any question, then I will be forced to conclude that this is a case where you are either unwilling or unable to answer questions, meaning that you lose the argument. So let's see how this goes.

Elihoenai

I use -> ......................... <- to show what part of a post I am Not replying to.
A person can always refer back to the original if wished.
How many Atheists do you know who refer to Scripture __________
As far as Religion: Google www.jw.org
Atheists don't tell others about God's Kingdom government (Daniel 2:44) with Jesus as King of God's Kingdom.
You are a Jehovah Witness. I have studied with Jehovah Witnesses and been to the Kingdom Hall many times. Recently started to attend again and stopped when it became evident that the members don't allow Dissenting Voices and don't recognise the King James Bible as Authoritative. Although it's Certainly True, that I Am Christian Gnostic promoting Christian Gnosticism and that was the Intention for attending Kingdom Hall. I attend Seventh Day Adventist Church to promote Christian Gnosticism as part of Sabbath Day observance.

You can use the Toggle BB code feature to separate parts you are replying to and to cut out parts you are not replying to. The code feature are the brackets [ ] on the right. Haven't you learnt in Information Technology the importance of White Space for readers on computer?

Last edited:

Elihoenai

Isaiah 43:3

3 For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

Apart from a Few hundred/thousand Elect, for every person on the planet Egypt is too High a Ransom Price to pay for Israel. Because of this High Ransom Price Unbelievers go to their graves without knowing Jesus Christ/Yeshua Messiah Who Is Israel.

Last edited:

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Recently started to attend again and stopped when it became evident that the members don't allow Dissenting Voices
Well, duh.
and don't recognise the King James Bible as Authoritative.
Are you a KJV only sort of person?

Since you have created this new religion of "Christian Gnostic that believes people should keep the 613 laws" why are you looking for a Christian church to attend? It is considered very very bad form to go into a church with the intent to spread a different religion.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
How? Only a sinless person dying faithful (Messiah) could fulfill the entire Law for someone and everyone else.
The last time I looked around I did Not find people making animal sacrifices as carried out in the Mosaic Law.

The idea of a sinless person dying for all humans makes no sense as human sacrifices were not allowed, nor how can "God's son" die for a sacrifice to God?

It's basically a theological construct that makes sense only as being symbolic.

2ndpillar

The idea of a sinless person dying for all humans makes no sense as human sacrifices were not allowed, nor how can "God's son" die for a sacrifice to God?

The sacrificing of children to Baal/Bel was a physical thing, and was called paganism, as in sacrificing to the gods. Such acts were condemned by God. The only thing required of Israel is their confession and repentance (Joel 5 & 6 & Hosea 3 & Matthew 3). The "symbology" of the last supper is the eating of the "bread of life", the Word of God, without the "leaven" of the Pharisees. The wine representing the Holy Spirit, which resides in the blood. The bread of life, the Word of God, must be untainted/unblemished by the Pharisees, or the "scribes" (Jeremiah 8:8), as is done with the Talmud, and the false prophet Paul, the Pharisee of Pharisees.

2ndpillar

the members don't allow Dissenting Voices and don't recognise the King James Bible as Authoritative.
Do you "recognize" that the King James bible was dedicated to the glory of a gay British king, and is founded on the canon set by a daughter of Babylon, the Roman Catholic Church? Maybe a basic foundation is lacking in your discourse.

metis

The sacrificing of children to Baal/Bel was a physical thing, and was called paganism, as in sacrificing to the gods. Such acts were condemned by God. The only thing required of Israel is their confession and repentance (Joel 5 & 6 & Hosea 3 & Matthew 3). The "symbology" of the last supper is the eating of the "bread of life", the Word of God, without the "leaven" of the Pharisees. The wine representing the Holy Spirit, which resides in the blood. The bread of life, the Word of God, must be untainted/unblemished by the Pharisees, or the "scribes" (Jeremiah 8:8), as is done with the Talmud, and the false prophet Paul, the Pharisee of Pharisees.
The above doesn't actually deal directly with what I posted.

2ndpillar

See, I don't take your ramblings that serious. Your elite training in the traditions of men puts you at the rear of the line (Mt 11:25) You apparently multiply your words to appear in the know, when you are not making the impact you wish. You debate on the basis of authority, which is not a proper basis for debate.

metis

See, I don't take your ramblings that serious. Your elite training in the traditions of men puts you at the rear of the line (Mt 11:25) You apparently multiply your words to appear in the know, when you are not making the impact you wish. You debate on the basis of authority, which is not a proper basis for debate.

So, your use of ad hominem and judgementalism you think is Christian behavior?

Bye.

2ndpillar

So, your use of ad hominem and judgementalism you think is Christian behavior?

Bye.
The coming millennium is going to have the nations/Gentiles to be judged by those who do not have the mark of the beast (Rev 20:4). Those with the mark of the beast, go around preaching their woke subjective opinions, in a way to undermine what Yeshua taught, and to further their ideas, and the ideas of the false prophet Paul, and the "worthless shepherd" (Zechariah 11:17) Peter. You keep saying bye, and yet, every time I look up, there you are. You are like the "sovereign citizens" who claim the 5th amendment, yet they never stop talking, and wind up getting their windshields broken, and carted off to jail. I prefer you keep on talking, for you always undermine your position by making ad hominem attacks on my judgementalism.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
You are a Jehovah Witness. I have studied with Jehovah Witnesses and been to the Kingdom Hall many times. Recently started to attend again and stopped when it became evident that the members don't allow Dissenting Voices and don't recognise the King James Bible as Authoritative.....................
I find the Scriptures were originally written in Hebrew and Greek (Aramaic) Not in KJV English.
Thus an Interlinear translation can be referred to.
For a few examples how would someone understand such KJV verses as:
What is the KJV 'sod pottage' at Genesis 25:29 _________
What is the KJV 'burning ague' at Leviticus 26:16 __________
What is the KJV 'bitten and the besom' of Isaiah 14:23 ____________
What is the KJV 'rereward' of Isaiah 58:8 B ______________
- www.jw.org

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
What human do you know who can stop sinning ?
Only if a person could stop sinning he would Not die.
Since all sinners die and we can't resurrect oneself or another we need someone who can resurrect us.
Sinless Jesus dying a faithful death can and will resurrect us - Revelation 1:18
Jesus balanced the Scales of Justice for us.
Where Adam failed (under good conditions) Jesus (under adverse conditions) succeeded.

Kelly of the Phoenix

Genesis 32:28

28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

Does Genetics Only Determine Who Israel Is?

Do you Beleive that there is a Spiritual Israel?

Do you agree that Elohim/God has Ordained Spiritual Israel and Fleshly Israel?

What does it mean to have the Israeli Trait of Power With Elohim/God and With Men?
It is an occasional country when not being ruled by someone else.

Genetics only pertains to Israel the man imho.

No, just as I don’t see a spiritual US.

No. Human politics is about and by humans.

Elihoenai

Well, duh.
Meaning that Jehovah Witnesses will prevent me from speaking in the Kingdom Hall. In the Seventh Day Adventist Church they allow me to speak and shout down what I say if it's in Contrary to their teachings. There are restrictions on what you allowed to say in the Jehovah Witness Kingdom Hall.

Are you a KJV only sort of person?
No, my preferred translation is the Young's Literal Translation. I also use the King James and New International Version, as they are also accurate.

Since you have created this new religion of "Christian Gnostic that believes people should keep the 613 laws" why are you looking for a Christian church to attend? It is considered very very bad form to go into a church with the intent to spread a different religion.
Duh to you. Church Attendance is part of Sabbath Day Observance. Why do you think I write on these forums? I'm promoting the only True Religion of Christian Gnosticism. In Christendom Nobody is Really Saved. What the World Considers Bad is Good Work.

Last edited: