• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Which religion's God is the most superior than all the other religion's God?

• My religion's God is the most superior.

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • All the different Gods from different religions is all equally superior.

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • I've no answer for this question but would like to know the true answer.

• I've no answer for this question and have no interests to know the true answer.

• It's impossible to know which religion's God is the most superior.

• Other answer.

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • No any religion's God is more superior than any other religion's God.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Different religion/belief/believer will have different answer, because their standard for God vary.

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

Pudding

"the most superior" is define as:
- the most special and unique
- the most morally correct
- the most real in the existence
- the most powerful in ability to do anything
- the most benevolent
- the most perfect and have no flaw

If you have a different definition for "the most superior", you can revise it to fit your situation.
(Edit)

Last edited:

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
It is a very, very subjective question: Each person would probably believe that his/her G-d/gods are the most superior. If I were to have answered "my God is the most superior", then I would be lying and if I were to say "all gods are equally superior", then that would also be a lie. Sometimes, in certain questions, the only true answer is the most vague answer, the way I see it.

Pudding

It is a very, very subjective question: Each person would probably believe that his/her G-d/gods are the most superior. If I were to have answered "my God is the most superior", then I would be lying and if I were to say "all gods are equally superior", then that would also be a lie. Sometimes, in certain questions, the only true answer is the most vague answer, the way I see it.
Why saying "my God is the most superior" is lying?

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Why saying "my God is the most superior" is lying?
Not lying exactly, but willing to muscle over other people's perceptions with one's own.

Because it implies having a clear, convincing criteria that makes it so.

That said, I have for some time now felt that religions are on their best with no god at all. So I guess the answer would be "any atheistic ones".

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

"the most superior" is define as:

- the most special and unique
- the most morally correct
- the most real in the existence
- the most powerful in ability to do anything
- the most benevolent
- the most perfect and have no flaw

If you have a different definition for "the most superior", you can revise it to fit your situation.
(Edit)
Surprisingly, I believe my God, if you like, more superior.

God is everything and everyone. He is the spirit (not person) who keeps life going. "He" (lack of better pronoun) is not defined by becoming flesh. He does not have special one set book more unique about him. He is unique because he IS life to all. This is more powerful than any God who gives life only to those who believe.

1. Most special and unique

I dont know about non abrahamic faiths in regards to god. God is unique because he IS life. He doesnt give it. He doesnt create it. Life is created Through him not by him.

If people understand this, they will at least understand that just by living a healthy good life of devotion to others and self is "pleasing" god.

2. Most morally correct

Of course. There is no belief prerequiste. Insee God in all things and people. How we make our morals lets us know how God is the source working through us. Its a fact. No belief needed.

3. The most real in the existence

Yes. Without God, nothing would exist.

4. The most powerful in ability to do anything

No. God is not an entity or person separate from life with power

5. The most benevolent

Depends on how we treat each other and our environment. We see attributes of God like this through people and nature.

6. The most perfect and have no flaw

Life is not perfect in the commonly understood sense. We are born, grow, live, and pass onnto the next phase in life. This is how life is meant to be. This is perfection. We have the need to be healthy, safe, with selter, and food. This is natural relation to causes we made in the world and how it affects people. People who are not spiritually or morally grounded fall from their wholeness or god. Bad things happen as a result.

EDIT

If I do not think what I believed is the full truth, why believe it?

The key is not to impose our beliefs on others. We can still admit they are true without direct or indirect belittlement of another persons faith.

Last edited:

Pudding

Because it isn't true for someone else, it would only be true to me and to others who follow my God and my god-concept.
I have another option which can add to the poll:
People have to decide themself which religion's God is the most superior to themself, because people's standard of "how a religion's God is the most superior to themself" is vary.

Does this option compatible with your answer?

Pudding

Not lying exactly, but willing to muscle over other people's perceptions with one's own.

Because it implies having a clear, convincing criteria that makes it so.

That said, I have for some time now felt that religions are on their best with no god at all. So I guess the answer would be "any atheistic ones".
Do you mean "no any religion's God is more superior than any other religion's God" ?
This should be a good alternative option to the poll.

Pudding

Are we talking about like a battle grand'e? An all in no holds barred God fight?
Cthulu. Zeus would give a good show. Yahweh wouldn't play.

The Hindu gods would be sitting in the shade watching the action and talking about gardening.
This is not what i means.

Pudding

God is everything and everyone. He is the spirit (not person) who keeps life going. "He" (lack of better pronoun) is not defined by becoming flesh. He does not have special one set book more unique about him. He is unique because he IS life to all. This is more powerful than any God who gives life only to those who believe.

I dont know about non abrahamic faiths in regards to god. God is unique because he IS life. He doesnt give it. He doesnt create it. Life is created Through him not by him.

If people understand this, they will at least understand that just by living a healthy good life of devotion to others and self is "pleasing" god.

2. Most morally correct

Of course. There is no belief prerequiste. Insee God in all things and people. How we make our morals lets us know how God is the source working through us. Its a fact. No belief needed.

5. The most benevolent

Depends on how we treat each other and our environment. We see attributes of God like this through people and nature.

Life is not perfect in the commonly understood sense. We are born, grow, live, and pass onnto the next phase in life. This is how life is meant to be. This is perfection. We have the need to be healthy, safe, with selter, and food. This is natural relation to causes we made in the world and how it affects people. People who are not spiritually or morally grounded fall from their wholeness or god. Bad things happen as a result.

EDIT

The key is not to impose our beliefs on others. We can still admit they are true without direct or indirect belittlement of another persons faith.
Thanks for your thought about the topic.

You're right that when saying "my God is the most superior", it doesn't always necessarily to have the means of direct or indirect belittlement of another persons faith. Like your situation, your belief about your God being the most superior, but your belief doesn't hurting anyone.

JoStories

Perfect. You stated pretty much what I would have. Thanks!

JoStories

2. Most morally correct

5. The most benevolent

EDIT

Perhaps but IMO, it's hubris to think that one God is the best, or more superior if you will. I admit that I would have no way of knowing such an assertion. I am not good enough to be able to understand the scope or breadth of God. I might like to think my idea is best but I have to admit that I can't know. I do agree with your last statement, however. It's really awesome. And why I believe as I do.

Pudding

'Religions' don't define Deities. Different religions can even have the same deity or deities.

Have a nice day.
Religion is form by believer, believer may think that their God is the most superior, this is what i means.

Have a nice day to you too.