• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When it comes to Prayer 76% of Americans Don't Give a **** About the Constitution

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
In all fairness I might hate God if God actually was as "he" is described in the Old Testament, but I don't believe in that God, I think he's a figment of the misogynist Jews imagination.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I figured as much, you won't deny that you hate God, what else are we to think.
I don't deny that I hate God.
It never occurred to me to say I do or don't.
I've also never denied hating, the Easter Bunny, Mister Robot, Lord Voldemort, or that mythical fiscal conservative Democrat.

Demonslayer

I figured as much, you won't deny that you hate God, what else are we to think.

Come on, read his post. He said specifically he hates the Catholic Church and the priests and nuns he grew up with.

This is extremely common these days even for Catholics. I know tons of people who are religious personally but have a problem with organized religion because they feel the church as an entity somehow warps or distorts the pure message of Jesus. In the case of my mother she's the most devout woman I know, fully believes in God, that Jesus will one day return...but refuses to support the RCC anymore because she was so heartbroken about the way they handled...and are still handling...the molestation issue.

Don't intentionally misunderstand to make a point. I mean do that if you want, just my advice.

Last edited:

RRex

Premium Member
In all fairness I might hate God if God actually was as "he" is described int he Old Testament, but I don't believe in that God, I think he's a figment of the Jews imagination.

I'm a woman.

God IS a sadist. Look around you. Look at the shape the world is in.

Only a sadist would allow thinking, feeling human beings, and animals, to be in this position.

Lyndon

Premium Member
I'm a woman.

God IS a sadist. Look around you. Look at the shape the world is in.

Only a sadist would allow thinking, feeling human beings, and animals, to be in this position.

So I was right in the first place.

RRex

Premium Member
So I was right in the first place.

What?

Right about what?

I said "God" is a sadist. I didn't say I hated him/it.

I see. You're trolling me. Here I thought we were attempting to have an intelligent, adult conversation.

Lyndon

Premium Member
So now you're calling me stupid, that's actually against TOS

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
So now you're calling me stupid, that's actually against TOS
More lies from you.

You asked a question.
The question was answered.
That you dislike the answer is on you.

However, no one in this thread has called you stupid.
They have merely answered your question.

I would suggest you take this as a learning opportunity and do not ask questions you will nt like the answer to.

RRex

Premium Member
When It Comes to Prayer 76% of Americans Don't Give a **** About the Constitution.

Ironic, but true. The document gives us the freedom to think anything we like, even if it's to disagree with that same document.