• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What should the West do Now about Islamic Terrorism?

Tomorrows_Child

There is clearly a strong fundamentalist tendency in Islam, the "radical Islamists" represent the extreme end of it.

Once, you have not refuted the claims I made. It's because you can not have a factually based discussion because you can not see through your own personal hatred of Muslims.I've been on this forum long enough to know not to waste any more time on people like you.

Tomorrows_Child

Generally speaking, I agree. I just wish there is a way to deal with that without making things worse causing something like this:
am8M8Gv_700b.jpg

But in this case, we can replace "democracy" with the generic word "interference".

Does the photo above show correctly?

Western Democracy is about as useful for the coloured people of this world and the poor as getting stabbed in the eye.

Rick O'Shez

Irishman bouncing off walls
Once, you have not refuted the claims I made. It's because you can not have a factually based discussion because you can not see through your own personal hatred of Muslims.I've been on this forum long enough to know not to waste any more time on people like you.

I don't "hate" Muslims at all, and you are just being defensive. There are certainly things I DISLIKE about Islam, including the oppression of women, the persecution of gays and the tendency to fundamentalism.

Flankerl

Money is magic,you can even change minds people with;)

Your reply before money :D
Now
Yes "we" can mixing up Germans with Nazis , because of money :D

It's probably a good idea to activate your cognitive abilities before answering to a post.

Germany, the state benefited from slave labour. As the name implies these people got no money for their work while they slaved away in horrible conditions you can't even imagine.
This slave labour included "medical" experiments which sometimes benefited the companies in the back. And then we aren't even talking about the non-medical stuff like working for companies that still exist and are worth billions. This is a net gain for the state. These people, when they survived deserve something for their suffering and since we can't bring back their murdered families they have to get something.

Money is that something. Many survivors life in poor conditions, so this money can actually change a lot for them.

It is telling that you can't see that. But then again I am not really expecting anything.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
It's probably a good idea to activate your cognitive abilities before answering to a post.

Germany, the state benefited from slave labour. As the name implies these people got no money for their work while they slaved away in horrible conditions you can't even imagine.
This slave labour included "medical" experiments which sometimes benefited the companies in the back. And then we aren't even talking about the non-medical stuff like working for companies that still exist and are worth billions. This is a net gain for the state. These people, when they survived deserve something for their suffering and since we can't bring back their murdered families they have to get something.

Money is that something. Many survivors life in poor conditions, so this money can actually change a lot for them.

It is telling that you can't see that. But then again I am not really expecting anything.
Yes, there is always excuses when money comes :D

Say it to me and to world :
"Yes for money , can mixed Germans to Nazis."

Flankerl

Yes, former slaves getting something for their forced labour is an excuse.

This is just sad. But nothing new.

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
Because they asked you,so US respond !!

So Ukrainian asked you too "Crimea",why USA did not help ?
Ukraine seeks US, EU help to secure Crimea return
https://www.yahoo.com/news/poroshenko-wants-help-crimea-back-140750897.html?ref=gs

Because that would involve taking the Crimea from Russia which could rapidly lead to a very very big war as Russia wouldn't be happy with its main military base on the Black Sea being seized. Further, it would put NATO forces right on Russia's border which could rapidly descend into chaos.

Now Muslims in Burma ask for help
https://www.burmamuslims.org/

As far as I'm aware the West didn't create problems in Burma so even by your position we have no reason to go in and interfere.

I visit Libya it's was heaven and peace under Gaddafi compared to now (after NATO involved).

I think "oil" who asked you ;)

I doubt the people who were being slaughtered because they wanted more of a say in who ruled them would have thought so - hence why they were protesting.

Ha! I suspect you're truly right about that. When was the last time our politicians did something genuinely altruistic?

Flankerl

I already explained that.

Its not my fault that you ignore what you don't like. But again also nothing new.

The Emperor of Mankind

Generally speaking, I agree. I just wish there is a way to deal with that without making things worse causing something like this:
am8M8Gv_700b.jpg

But in this case, we can replace "democracy" with the generic word "interference".

Does the photo above show correctly?

Hahahahaha. Of those 4, only Iraq can be said to actually have democracy. Syria, Yemen and Lebanon certainly don't - they are or were dictatorships. Let us not forget that it's your own government that is causing the situation in Yemen because they seem to get off on bombing civilians. All this condemnation in the Arab world for the West & Russia doing it in Syria but not a peep over Erdogan doing it there also, or for the Saudis doing it in Yemen. Of course I don't expect you to actively admit your government is doing anything wrong because of the amount censorship you might face.

The Emperor of Mankind

If those problems you don't have any "dirty" hand on them (involve) , why should Muslims blaming West in first place ?

for exemple , in Algeria 1991 happened military coup when Islamic party won election , so after that we suffered a long period terrorism about 15 years , I never blamed West for that.

Turkey coup did not blame West for that.

Saudi bombing Yeman I never blamed West for that.

I blamed only in the involvement issues (dirty hands).

Because we've been made into scapegoats in some cases. Muslims love blaming the West for Islamic State while conveniently ignoring the domestic factors involved in creating them such as Islam's inability to tolerate differences of belief or opinion. It's undeniable that the West toppled Saddam's government, but we didn't force or even motivate sectarian militias to take up arms and begin fighting one another. Saddam's regime clung to power by suppressing the old resentments and disagreements. They never went away. Pinning the blame for Muslim sectarian violence on the West is tantamount to saying that Muslims will only not kill one another if they're restrained by an exterior force - in other words they'll be violent because they don't know any better.

As to the other things you have mentioned, I'm not making this about you specifically, but about the wider attitude among Arab Muslims that the West alone is to blame for [insert problem here] even when we're not. @Smart_Guy demonstrates this attitude in one of his previous posts on this thread. He seems to be blaming 'Western democracy' for the state Yemen is in rather than his own government's foreign policy.

Rick O'Shez

Irishman bouncing off walls
Muslims love blaming the West for Islamic State while conveniently ignoring the domestic factors involved in creating them such as Islam's inability to tolerate differences of belief or opinion. As to the other things you have mentioned, I'm not making this about you specifically, but about the wider attitude among Arab Muslims that the West alone is to blame for [insert problem here] even when we're not.

Also interesting how the Muslims here have studiously avoided this thread: http://www.religiousforums.com/thre...-world-do-now-about-islamic-terrorism.189432/

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
You really don't understand what @A Greased Scotsman wrote there. This is beyond hope as long as you don't work on your English skills.

No it's not beyond, it's afront your double stand .

espcially about that it's "ok" to survivor Jews to got money from Germany , when you blamed me to mix between Nazi and Germans.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
As far as I'm aware the West didn't create problems in Burma so even by your position we have no reason to go in and interfere.
Only if this discuss turn to childhood level ?

I doubt the people who were being slaughtered because they wanted more of a say in who ruled them would have thought so - hence why they were protesting.

Ha! I suspect you're truly right about that. When was the last time our politicians did something genuinely altruistic?
Bull****.
NATO is came to Libya for oil .

Barack Obama says Libya was 'worst mistake' of his presidency
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...ays-libya-was-worst-mistake-of-his-presidency

Because we've been made into scapegoats in some cases. Muslims love blaming the West for Islamic State while conveniently ignoring the domestic factors involved in creating them such as Islam's inability to tolerate differences of belief or opinion. It's undeniable that the West toppled Saddam's government, but we didn't force or even motivate sectarian militias to take up arms and begin fighting one another. Saddam's regime clung to power by suppressing the old resentments and disagreements. They never went away. Pinning the blame for Muslim sectarian violence on the West is tantamount to saying that Muslims will only not kill one another if they're restrained by an exterior force - in other words they'll be violent because they don't know any better.

As to the other things you have mentioned, I'm not making this about you specifically, but about the wider attitude among Arab Muslims that the West alone is to blame for [insert problem here] even when we're not. @Smart_Guy demonstrates this attitude in one of his previous posts on this thread. He seems to be blaming 'Western democracy' for the state Yemen is in rather than his own government's foreign policy.

West support the rebels (terrorists) in Syria is fact , ISIS is result of that mass of voilence .