• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is Theistic Luceferianism?

Keep in mind I'm asking about Theistic, and the theology behind it.
What are the lessons and stories that teaches the morality of Theistic Luceferianism?

Who is Lucifer to you and what are the important lessons you have learned from him?
What stories inspired Luciferians to become Luceferians?

I'm a Levayan Satanist and Carnal by Nature so I'm not Spiritual however I'm interested to learn about your perspective in regarding Theistic Lucefrian which is spiritual yet carnal.

Thanks <3

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
I don't think we have any Theistic Luciferians here. I don't know any Theistic Luciferians.

crossfire

Premium Member
Is this what you were looking for, Thegoblinmonster?
OK it was made by a kook...

Last edited by a moderator:

crossfire

Premium Member
You might find some Theistic Luciferians amongst the Freemasons.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Honestly the theistic Luciferians I know are identical to the ideological ones, except they don't believe they are using simple myth. A massive divide like LaVeyan vs Theistic Satanism doesn't seem to exist.

crossfire

Premium Member
Honestly the theistic Luciferians I know are identical to the ideological ones, except they don't believe they are using simple myth. A massive divide like LaVeyan vs Theistic Satanism doesn't seem to exist.
Myths can be powerful things in themselves, whatever you think about god. (re Carl Jung and Joseph Campbell.)

Alright well right now I'm taking a look at:
Wisdom of Eosphoros: The Luciferian Philosophy

It may not be what I'm looking for but still it's interesting never the less.

Anyways, Thanks for your time guys. :)
Hail Satan!

crossfire

Premium Member
What are the lessons and stories that teaches the morality of Theistic Luceferianism?

Who is Lucifer to you and what are the important lessons you have learned from him?

I'm a Levayan Satanist and Carnal by Nature so I'm not Spiritual however I'm interested to learn about your perspective in regarding Theistic Lucefrian which is spiritual yet carnal.

Thanks <3
You don't have to be theistic to be spiritual, either. For instance, using the four crown princes: you have the Dionysus-Apollo carnal axis of Belial (Dionysus) in the North opposite Satan (Apollo) in the South. This is the axis most frequented by Satanists and materialists, and those who favor Baphomet. On the Abstract/Mental/Spiritual East-West axis, you have Lucifer in the East (Conscious mind) opposite Leviathan in the West (unconscious mind.) This is the Axis I work from, even though I'm transtheistic. Instead of Baphomet, I use Naga Kanya to represent the unity between conscious and unconscious mind, with the shell of the material between. I hope this is helpful to you.
nagkanya.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't have to be theistic to be spiritual, either. For instance, using the four crown princes: you have the Dionysus-Apollo carnal axis of Belial (Dionysus) in the North opposite Satan (Apollo) in the South. This is the axis most frequented by Satanists and materialists, and those who favor Baphomet. On the Abstract/Mental/Spiritual East-West axis, you have Lucifer in the East (Conscious mind) opposite Leviathan in the West (unconscious mind.) This is the Axis I work from, even though I'm transtheistic. Instead of Baphomet, I use Naga Kanya to represent the unity between conscious and unconscious mind, with the shell of the material between. I hope this is helpful to you.
nagkanya.jpg

Thanks so much for this information. :)

ThirtyThree

Thanks <3

I am a Theistic Luciferian. I have a set of principals which define for me what is correct and incorrect behavior. I will state them simply:

1) Pretense: Do not deceive yourself. Live in the Light. Do not wear any robe or any degree which you do not rightfully own.

2) Doubt: Do not doubt the Light. Instead, let it burn bright within and annihilate what can not stand in its fire.

3) Fear: Angels wear terrifying masks, and beneath is a face far more terrible. We must confront the monsters which invade our thoughts and cause us to deny our greatest ambitions.

4) Pity: Have no pity, for you deserve none and will never be given it.

5) Love: Love for profit.