• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are your thoughts on Chruch's refusing to wed gays?

BenTheBeliever

The conversation has expanded since then. My post that you quoted was part of a conversation about discrimination by Christians in the context of business.
I saw someone quoting on my main page and I though it was still about the gay subject. I don't go back and reread hundreds of replies

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
It isn't hard to grasp the misunderstanding though.
Ben is new and the OP title is very pointed.
Tom
My post that Ben replied to included a quote from lostwanderingsoul about Christian businesses. It isn't too much to ask that people read the posts they're replying to.

BenTheBeliever

My post that Ben replied to included a quote from lostwanderingsoul about Christian businesses. It isn't too much to ask that people read the posts they're replying to.

Once again sorry i am not perfect. I don't always read to much ahead cause sometimes there is no point to it or i don't have time to do it. I would not of even reply but i saw a small qoute show up on my main page and felt i needed to reply to that.

MARCELLO

Transitioning from male to female
I am 40 yrs old right now and I am gay,by no means I will marry a girl. According to religious laws,I am ordered to stay single for ever. Is this your dearest life plan for me?

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
Being single is not that bad, I've been single most of my life!! I enjoy it.

NulliuSINverba

Should church's be punished for refusing to marry gays by loosing tax exempt status?

When one stops to consider how often theists will argue that there's no separation of church and state ... doesn't it seem entirely fair to demand that all religions should forfeit their tax-exempt status irrespective of their position on gay marriage?

I post a while back that this might happen in order to force Church's to perform weddings for gay couples

As it says in the Qur'an: "Let there be no compulsion in religion."