• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What are you currently playing?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
D3 on PC. It's changed a bit since I last played, most noticeably the different types of treasure gnomes and the hype of patch 2.3, which looks interesting. I am no where near being able to play torment 10 though, let alone 7.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I've been playing T5 on D3 with my wizard. My only real problem is I need a higher damage output (currently just under 1M buffed) because I keep running out of mana.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
I played the first episode of Life Is Strange last night.

Very enthralling. Can't wait to have money for the other episodes.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I was playing T6 in a group with a crusader. I was doing well, able to hold my own, for the most part, and we cleared a lvl 23 grift in just under 10 minutes. And the crusader didn't make me feel like Wylie Coyote trying to keep up with the Road Runner.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Bloodborne. Kind of sick of the cheapness. Love the story and feel though.

McDoogins

Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 wasn't as good as the first, only made it to Medusa and gave up.

Shadows of Mordor bored me after playing for like an hour.

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Castlevania Lords of Shadow 2 wasn't as good as the first, only made it to Medusa and gave up.
So true. And the demo of 2 made me so excited to play it (especially hearing Dracula quote Malraux again), but the first one was so much better. I didn't make it too far into it myself, partly because being shot at, by guns, is just so far out of place in a Castlevania game that it began to evaporate my excitement, and the other reason being my PS3 at-the-time died, and I haven't gotten back to the game on my new one. And 2 lacks the breathtaking scenery that 1 has.
Which reminds me I still have a couple of trophies (I remember a couple of the harder level challenges) to get before getting the platinum trophy. Since I'll be unemployed come Friday, I think I may work on getting the platinum trophy on that game, and Lollipop Chainsaw because I only have a few more left on that.

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
Alien isolation on PS4, It was amazing. At least a dozen serious fangasms, brilliant story, incredible effects.
Absolutely loved it.

And my son, who worked hard all holidays to buy the PS4 is a legend.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I forgot to check 'let me decide when to update' on my computer, so I only got a bit over 1GB of D3 downloaded over night.:facepalm:

I'm currently palying Skyrim (Long live the sons and daughters of Skyrim!) and Ingress (Long live the Resistance!). Not really much of a gamer anymore.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I'm currently palying Skyrim (Long live the sons and daughters of Skyrim!) and Ingress (Long live the Resistance!). Not really much of a gamer anymore.
I've been gaming more lately since I don't have school, or a job, anymore. I also got around to using an air duster to clean out my computer. I'm surprised it could breathe. Even just idling my computer is about 6 C cooler, which seems to have solved the issues I was having with D3.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Neverwinter Nights, the one from 2002.
I haven't played that one in forever. I might have to dig that out. Or probably just save myself some time in trying to find it since I'll probably have to download a patched version anyways to run a x64 bit system (or at least I do with other games that came out around the same time, like Sacred).

Jumi

GOG versions don't have problems with modern computers and OS. I have the GOG version of NWN Diamond, which is fully patched and fully compatible with 64-bit on install. It cost something like 1$ or 2$ on last weekend's sale. I'm running it on Linux through Wine.

What's also great about GOG is that they are re-releasing oldies with Linux versions like they did with Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
GOG versions don't have problems with modern computers and OS. I have the GOG version of NWN Diamond, which is fully patched and fully compatible with 64-bit on install. It cost something like 1$ or 2$ on last weekend's sale. I'm running it on Linux through Wine.

What's also great about GOG is that they are re-releasing oldies with Linux versions like they did with Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri.
I like GOG. I don't like having to buy games again though. Microsoft just needs to adjust windows, because many of those "incompatible" games and devices work just fine a 64-bit system running Linux.

Jumi

I like GOG. I don't like having to buy games again though. Microsoft just needs to adjust windows, because many of those "incompatible" games and devices work just fine a 64-bit system running Linux.
I know what you mean, but if they adjusted the system people wouldn't want to upgrade their software. It would be bad for business. It's an annoyance to consumers and businesses without unlimited funds ;) At work, we have several computers running Windows XP and Windows 98 is one because the optimal software requires it. Newer versions have the "wrong" features for the job or don't work with "ancient" equipment.

I skipped the OC and first expansion and went straight into HOTU as my partner suggested it was the best NWN has to offer. I started a dualwielding dwarven defender, but have barely left the inn yet.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I started playing Hakuoki - Stories of the Shinsengumi. It seems interesting, so far, as far as a story goes, but I haven't yet seen much that resembles a game. (I'm also just into Chapter 1).

snazzykyle

seeking metacognition
I am an avid player of Hearthstone, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, and Town of Salem. My name on each is snazzykyle, look me up!