• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Were There Two Different Jesus?

meghanwaterlillies

Of course, the gospels were not written during Paul's life time but many years later by Hellenists former disciples of Paul.
According to everything dated it was during his life and if this the case. CAN a woman rape a man. Can someone kill his own people men women and children his neighbor. Can you melt metal in a fire and instantly recieve an item of form.

Ben Avraham

I think you misunderstood what I meant. I didn't mean you or any Jews don't understand Jewish scripture. I meant non Jews do not understand the Gospels.

I still do not understand what you are talking about. You say above that, "Non Jews do not understand the gospels." Does it mean you do not understand the gospels? Perhaps you mean that some non-Jews do not understand the gospels?

Ben Avraham

~;> that is some mistakes unto the one who brought that news for they cant even provided a proof regarding unto that accusation as the apostle of the gentiles simply wrote this as it is written. Galatians 6:2.

If you call Paul the apostle of the Gentiles, when did he ever go to the Gentiles? When I read the NT, what I found out was that Peter was the one assigned to be the apostle of the Gentiles. (Acts 15:7) Paul, if you ask me, all his life was in the synagogues of the Jews as if Gentiles were to be found in the synagogues of the Jews. Yes, all his life, from his first station in Damascus and until his last in Rome, he never left the Jews in peace. (Acts 9:1,2 and 28:17)

ukok102nak

~;> Peter was not the one assigned to be
the apostle of the Gentiles.
this verse should say something about christjesus disciples
as it is written
:read:

Luke 22:23
They began to question among themselves, which of them it was who would do this thing.
24 There arose also a contention among them, which of them was considered to be greatest.
25 He said to them, "The kings of the nations lord it over them, and those who have authority over them are called 'benefactors.'
26 But not so with you. But one who is the greater among you, let him become as the younger, and one who is governing, as one who serves.
27 For who is greater, one who sits at the table, or one who serves? Is not it he who sits at the table? But I am in the midst of you as one who serves.
28 But you are those who have continued with me in my trials.
29 I confer on you a kingdom, even as my Father conferred on me,
30 that you may eat and drink at my table in my Kingdom. You will sit on thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel."

now
about the apostle of the gentiles
so as it is written
:read:
Acts 26:12
"I was carrying out these activities when I went to the city of Damascus. I had the power and authority of the chief priests.

13 Your Majesty, at noon, while I was traveling, I saw a light that was brighter than the sun. The light came from the sky and shined around me and those who were with me.
14 All of us fell to the ground, and I heard a voice asking me in Hebrew, 'Saul, Saul! Why are you persecuting me? It's hard for a mortal like you to resist God.'
15 "I asked, 'Who are you, sir?' "The Lord answered, 'I am Jesus, the one you're persecuting.
16 Stand up! I have appeared to you for a reason. I'm appointing you to be a servant and witness of what you have seen and of what I will show you.
17 I will rescue you from the Jewish people and from the non-Jewish people to whom I am sending you.
18 You will open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light and from Satan's control to God's. Then they will receive forgiveness for their sins and a share among God's people who are made holy by believing in me.'

:ty:

godbless
unto all always

If you call Paul the apostle of the Gentiles, when did he ever go to the Gentiles? When I read the NT, what I found out was that Peter was the one assigned to be the apostle of the Gentiles. (Acts 15:7) Paul, if you ask me, all his life was in the synagogues of the Jews as if Gentiles were to be found in the synagogues of the Jews. Yes, all his life, from his first station in Damascus and until his last in Rome, he never left the Jews in peace. (Acts 9:1,2 and 28:17)