• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Turning RF into FF (Fashion Forums)

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Hi, all,

As some of you know, I'm a middle-class person, so I'm not much of a tycoon or businessman. However, as my first financial investment, I'm going to offer a bid to buy RF and turn it into a fashion forum. For the sake of transparency, this is my business plan for the forum:

• The Pagan DIRs will be turned into ritual places and role-playing areas, and their inhabitants will have to dress up as trees and elves. I took this photo today backstage at one of the Pagan DIRs:

201503261158336312_Woman-marrying-a-tree-after-having-best-ever-sex-with-it_SECVPF.gif

(@Quintessence is the one on the left.)

• People in the Islam DIR will have to show off their fashion sense by donning their very best attires, especially on Fridays after the Friday prayers, and posing for photos for non-Muslims and kaffirs in general.

This is @Smart_Guy on a Friday afternoon. Don't let his current black-dyed hair and beard fool you!

muslim-men-clothing.jpg

• The Non-Theist DIR will have perfectly secular uniforms. Let me post some...

... never mind. Just remembered Rule 5. (Can't post anything non-PG like that selfie @Sunstone took in his shower and sent me today.)

• People in the Hinduism DIR will dress up as Krishna: all blue. @Terese will show them how, despite being naturally blue rather than just wearing blue clothes or makeup.

• This is the Buddhism DIR... nothing out of the ordinary; just some members teaching their students and children stuff in Buddhist garb:

youngmonks1.jpg

• The Zoroastrian DIR will have... @Rival. Everyone else there will dress up according to her. Should be pretty easy if she's not so ornery and whiny as usual.

• The Christian DIR will all dress up as the Pope. For those who don't believe in the Catholic or Orthodox Pope, they can go in their everyday clothes. (They don't have the right to complain about how we might treat them in our new fashion forum, though.)

That's it! I hope I get some support so that I can buy RF with a moderate amount of money. This is my first business project, and I hope it doesn't fail like the 50 previous "first" business projects I led. I'm sure things will work out fine this time!

P.S. I almost forgot... this is a selfie of me and @Revoltingest from the staff forums; we've already gone ahead with the plan backstage (I let him into the private forum because he bribed me with bacon. Haram stuff, I know, but I couldn't resist):

men_in_black_movie_image_tommy_lee_jones_and_will_smith.jpg

This is from the female locker room:

article-1263439-09021018000005DC-329_468x345.jpg

(@Madhuri is on the far right.)

I hope you like my plan! Public support is crucial for my 51st business project's success. :)

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Fashion... eeeewwww - yuck!
(The pics are actually blocked here in the office. I wonder what I look like up there.)

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
A Hawaiian shirt would spiff you up nicely.
This is how you'd look.....
th

But beware.....loud shirts get one pulled over by security at airports more often.
Such has been my experience.

Does it attract the ladies?

Err... when worn by someone other than you, I mean.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
You want fashion? Here's me in my fashion:
13263865_1013565575398872_5803795447670482118_n.jpg

Blue clown sandals, white/green gloves, dirty black shirt, beige pants and a smirk on my face :p

You're good at using makeup on your hand.

(This is not a pickup line. Just a disclaimer so that nobody uses it as such and blames me later.)