• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump's supporters are trying to intimidate voters

pondsbb

"interesting"??? They are merely deluded. He was carrying a "Republican against Trump" sign. That's not a "plant" by any stretch of the imagination. He was completely honest as being a detractor. It's disturbing that you applaud him being met with such violence. Do you feel that everyone who protests Trump should be beaten up? Perhaps you would like to suspend the first amendment for just Trump this election? I keep forgetting that beating up your opponents is a Republican tradition.
Here they have tracked him to voter fraud.

People at the rally say he was pushing and shoving everyone to get to the front before someone yelled gun.

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Here they have tracked him to voter fraud.
I surely can't get that from what they posted... Some of it's just too small to read and distorts when I try to blow it up. That's a good sign of fraud... but on their part and not his.
People at the rally say he was pushing and shoving everyone to get to the front before someone yelled gun.
I'm sure jostling happens at many rallies. So, you really do support them beating the crap out of him, don't you? Wow. I have to say I find that deplorable.

pondsbb

I surely can't get that from what they posted... Some of it's just too small to read and distorts when I try to blow it up. That's a good sign of fraud... but on their part and not his.

I'm sure jostling happens at many rallies. So, you really do support them beating the crap out of him, don't you? Wow. I have to say I find that deplorable.
If I'm at a rally with my family, and someone yelled gun about some guy shoving his way through the crowd...yes, I would take him down if I could.

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Please pray for me. You won't be able to spread lies on the interwebs while you're doing that. A short respite, but one to look forward to.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I think few would do it.
Why?
It's work.
It's fun to promise to do things, but to follow thru is another matter.
(I suppose the argument will become about the definition of "few".....or "is".)

What do you think....significant numbers....intimidation?
I don't know if it will happen or not, but I suspect not. That is all I meant by "bluster".

I do predict there will be some interesting youtube videos showing up of intimidation tactics, these may or not be real, they may or not be serious. I just saying when they show up we would be wise to wait until we understand what happened before commenting.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I don't know if it will happen or not, but I suspect not. That is all I meant by "bluster".

I do predict there will be some interesting youtube videos showing up of intimidation tactics, these may or not be real, they may or not be serious. I just saying when they show up we would be wise to wait until we understand what happened before commenting.
Dang it!
Nothing to disagree with.
Clearly, you're sporting much more gray matter than your unfortunate avatar suggests.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
So.......
Listening to NPR, the Democratic predictions of Trumpets intimidating voters have utterly evaporated.
We had one possible case here.....a man talked to 2 women wearing full veils, & then he walked away.
The cops came, but no one knew of any problem. That's it so far. Anyone else heard of any intimidation?

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
So.......
Listening to NPR, the Democratic predictions of Trumpets intimidating voters have utterly evaporated.
We had one possible case here.....a man talked to 2 women wearing full veils, & then he walked away.
The cops came, but no one knew of any problem. That's it so far. Anyone else heard of any intimidation?
There is a shooting in California.

Don't know what that is about yet.