• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Time of death.

chinu

chinu
At the time of death human body start behaving like a house on blast which is breaked, or damaged from evreywhere due to unwelness, or any accident, or any reason of death, In such a condition at one time mind is forcefully pushed outside the body by that trouble which is created by damage, On the another time after getting outside, as human body plays the role of mediator instrument to make connection between world and mind, again mind comes inside the body due to fear of loosing everything ie: family, house or the whole illusionery world which he has created around himself throughout the life. And than again the trouble which is happening inside the body pushes him out. This process keep on continue until finally mind prepare to leave the body, Thus.. the total pain of death depends on how much one is attached to this world, if attchments are less, than mind will leave the body in lesser time and get rid from trouble, if attachments to this illusionery world are more, than mind will leave the body in longer time and bear the pain for longer time.

(Kindly note: One second of the trouble which is created by death is equal to one year. For example: everybody might have been noticed that timeage always increases when anybody is in any mormal wordly trouble, whereas this is the trouble of death :()

Now.. after finally leaving the body firstly mind is sent to primary hell, its a jail in the shape of jar which is full of grunge and smell, Only the food is sent directly to stomach through pipe line, to keep alive and bear the trouble of this jail. (This jail is ment by the stomach of a pregnent lady).

After coming out from this jail, one has to face an another new hell, again new parents it can be humans, dogs, cats etc.. Again the starting of same boring life bagans with the fear of coming death.

glass

Learner of Truth
At the time of death human body start behaving like a house on blast which is breaked, or damaged from evreywhere due to unwelness, or any accident, or any reason of death, In such a condition at one time mind is forcefully pushed outside the body by that trouble which is created by damage, On the another time after getting outside, as human body plays the role of mediator instrument to make connection between world and mind, again mind comes inside the body due to fear of loosing everything ie: family, house or the whole illusionery world which he has created around himself throughout the life. And than again the trouble which is happening inside the body pushes him out. This process keep on continue until finally mind prepare to leave the body, Thus.. the total pain of death depends on how much one is attached to this world, if attchments are less, than mind will leave the body in lesser time and get rid from trouble, if attachments to this illusionery world are more, than mind will leave the body in longer time and bear the pain for longer time.

(Kindly note: One second of the trouble which is created by death is equal to one year. For example: everybody might have been noticed that timeage always increases when anybody is in any mormal wordly trouble, whereas this is the trouble of death :()

Now.. after finally leaving the body firstly mind is sent to primary hell, its a jail in the shape of jar which is full of grunge and smell, Only the food is sent directly to stomach through pipe line, to keep alive and bear the trouble of this jail. (This jail is ment by the stomach of a pregnent lady).

After coming out from this jail, one has to face an another new hell, again new parents it can be humans, dogs, cats etc.. Again the starting of same boring life bagans with the fear of coming death.

Excuse me. :)
What exactly do you wish to discuss about?
This is a discussion forum.

glass

Learner of Truth
You are a Sikh. Am I right?

Your description of death is very confusing.
I am dizzy after just reading the first paragraph.

chinu

chinu
No you are wrong, Am just a student who is learning about the truth of life, Not Sikh. Nevertheless.. sikh is meant by the one who is learning about the truth of life. In short am not that type of sikh which is in your mind. :)
Do you think that the description of death is so easy ? if yes than OK. :)
Just wandring, what happened after reading the second one. :D

Vultar

You've got some parts correct. The main error is the immediate reincarnation into another body, also that you can end up a different lifeform.

As for immediate reincarnation, if what you proposed was true then the population would never be able to increase thus proving the flaw.

As for coming back as a different lifeform, I was informed that was not the case.

What actually happens is as you said, the mind gathers up all its parts (people usually see this as their lives flashing before their eyes). But then the mind (or spirit) forms into a basically formless entity. This entity can do a number of things...
It can reincarnate as you proposed. It can split and send a small part (or parts) off to reincarnate. It can just "hang around" till it decides what to do or it can drop back into the original host if the body isn't "too destroyed". I did the last choice as I was able to repair myself enough to then have the doctors finish the job. (only suffering some permanent damage which I am slowly working on).

I'm not crazy... my mother had me tested :D

chinu

chinu
As for immediate reincarnation, if what you proposed was true then the population would never be able to increase thus proving the flaw.
Firstly.. I also mentioned that one can also come in human from in new birth. Secondly.. Animals are also on thier way to get human birth after their death. Thus population is increasing day by day.
As for coming back as a different lifeform, I was informed that was not the case.
Yes! only in some cases humans come into different lifeforms, Not all. :)
It can reincarnate as you proposed. It can split and send a small part (or parts) off to reincarnate.
Not all, only the minds who have attained some spiritual powers, through special yogic techniques during their life time, have the ability to do so.:)
It can just "hang around" till it decides what to do
Again not all, only some minds who have attained some spiritual powers, through special yogic techniques during their life time have the ability to hang around for sometime till they decide what to do. Otherwise sometimes the normal minds are forcefully hanged in the open space until they get any comparative mother to give them birth, its complusory to have the comparative mother for new birth.
or it can drop back into the original host if the body isn't "too destroyed".
We are not talking about the too destroyed body, we are talking about the compleatly destroyed body. :)
I did the last choice as I was able to repair myself enough to then have the doctors finish the job. (only suffering some permanent damage which I am slowly working on).
Thus.. this is reason of your intrest in spiritualily. Or your thinking about life might have changed from that day. :)
I'm not crazy... my mother had me tested :D
I can understand. :(

glass

Learner of Truth
No you are wrong, Am just a student who is learning about the truth of life, Not Sikh. Nevertheless.. sikh is meant by the one who is learning about the truth of life. In short am not that type of sikh which is in your mind. :)

Do you think that the description of death is so easy ? if yes than OK. :)

Just wandring, what happened after reading the second one. :D

Death is the end of everything -- I cannot feel anything after that. :D

arthra

Baha'i
I recall when my grandmother passed away .. I was told by her daughter..my aunt.. that before she passed on she had related a dream to her.

Her husband had passed away some thirty years before but afterwards she never was attracted to another man. Anyway in her dream she said that she had her wedding dress was being prepared and my aunt took it to mean that she was going to meet her beloved again.

Death in my view is a graduation from this life and can be a release from the limitations of this one.

Vultar

Firstly.. I also mentioned that one can also come in human from in new birth. Secondly.. Animals are also on thier way to get human birth after their death. Thus population is increasing day by day.
Yes! only in some cases humans come into different lifeforms, Not all. :)

Again, the total population of all creatures on earth is increasing, this would not be possible with the method you propose.

Not all, only the minds who have attained some spiritual powers, through special yogic techniques during their life time, have the ability to do so.:)

Athough it is true that not all can split, yogic techniques have nothing to do with it. Generally it is though the gain of spiritual energy during life.

Again not all, only some minds who have attained some spiritual powers, through special yogic techniques during their life time have the ability to hang around for sometime till they decide what to do. Otherwise sometimes the normal minds are forcefully hanged in the open space until they get any comparative mother to give them birth, its complusory to have the comparative mother for new birth.
We are not talking about the too destroyed body, we are talking about the compleatly destroyed body. :)

Almost all can "hang around" if they choose (the one exception is the quite young that "pass on" if they were a propogation spirit)

Thus.. this is reason of your intrest in spiritualily. Or your thinking about life might have changed from that day. :)

After dying 4 times, I've been persuaded to follow up on this...

I can understand. :(

That part was just a quote from "The Big Bang Theory" and was used as a humourous tagline. Humour is the best medicine (or at least reader's digest seems to think so)

If at first you don't succeed.... don't try skydiving........ :D

Me Myself

Back to my username

He is obviously a Sikh. Look how he is making you feel dizzy without you beeing spining. That's cause HE is spinning :eek:

cablescavenger

My house is unwell too. I think it may be dead.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Well, just before you die, your brain has a natural reflex that releases DMT into your system, this is to protect you, accepting death is extremely difficult. It's easy to say, now, that you're not afraid of death, but right before you die, your mind can't comprehend it, so the brain releases DMT as a reflex to make you accept and not worry.

chinu

chinu
Again, the total population of all creatures on earth is increasing, this would not be possible with the method you propose.
Not all, only some, some are on their way to vanish compleatly.:)
Athough it is true that not all can split, yogic techniques have nothing to do with it. Generally it is though the gain of spiritual energy during life.
Gaining of spiritual energy = yogic techniques.
Almost all can "hang around" if they choose (the one exception is the quite young that "pass on" if they were a propogation spirit)
:no:
After dying 4 times, I've been persuaded to follow up on this...
:(
That part was just a quote from "The Big Bang Theory" and was used as a humourous tagline. Humour is the best medicine (or at least reader's digest seems to think so)
Once again i'll say, I can understand. :(
If at first you don't succeed.... don't try skydiving........ :D
Yes! don't try skydiving until your next birth.:)

chinu

chinu
Well, just before you die, your brain has a natural reflex that releases DMT into your system, this is to protect you, accepting death is extremely difficult. It's easy to say, now, that you're not afraid of death, but right before you die, your mind can't comprehend it, so the brain releases DMT as a reflex to make you accept and not worry.
Even a 90 year old person says, Surely i have more 10 years to live. Its no more than a lollipop given by mind to himself, Otherwise who knows he may have died next day.:)

Similarly DMT is also just an another illusionary lollipop given by mind to himself to overcome the fear of death before death. :D

`mud

Just old
Premium Member
When cognizance is gone and the spirit I existed as......desolves away,
may hopefully some tiny bit sees the result of my having been here.
Or.....maybe not.....it really doesn't matter.
Please.....to those left......remember me,
for a while at least.
~
`mud

arthra

Baha'i
When cognizance is gone and the spirit I existed as......desolves away,
may hopefully some tiny bit sees the result of my having been here.
Or.....maybe not.....it really doesn't matter.
Please.....to those left......remember me,
for a while at least.
~
`mud

Granted Mud....! :)