• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The system works on random events

Boobiesend

I would like to start a discussion on my personal view that i made up.
I beleive that somewhere along the line things were started, im not making a creation debate mind you, I would like to argue for the present, how every action has its place and effects things around it. Kind of a chaos theroy type situation, yet with religious impact. For, all ideas that humans have created spured from all the random occurences, that all action is a result from the random expericences, behavior and thought. The world in which we know comes from either the mind or the senses, usually a combination of the two. Yet, when everything we know or sense is an effect from random actions of those around us, then the system we live in, the world we know is nothing but unpredictable blobs of something we take for knowledge. We know the world through its consistency, but that consistency is nothing but change.

Khale

What is the opposition to this debate that you are looking for? For that matter, what IS the oppostion to this debate?

Segestan

Good reasoning. But, consistency and random require at the human level management and planning.
The randomness of the consistant panorama that is earth ; is itself a managed theatrical drama.
The human is and extension of ones own , very personal cosmic soul.The soul is eternal -everlasting. Random is a designed product of the boundless panorama that is very much alive and conscious , individually at the point of origin. Origin is the organized event that is earth.That is cosmic souls joined as ONE great force to cause a manafestation for the purposefulness of all souls self-wills.
From the finite view the earth is consistant and exists with random events. Those actions take place within cosmic will.

regards,