• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The most bloodshed fight I ever seen lol

Shiranui117

Pronounced Shee-ra-noo-ee
Premium Member
Cutest Karate Kids Taekwondo Fight Ever - Martial Artist Battle
Someone better arrest their parents for running an illegal child-fighting ring, and get those poor little things to Child Protection Services. It's unbelievable how early some parents are teaching their children to be savage, heartless killing machines. This is why our violent crime and murder rates are so high, people.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Someone better arrest their parents for running an illegal child-fighting ring, and get those poor little things to Child Protection Services. It's unbelievable how early some parents are teaching their children to be savage, heartless killing machines. This is why our violent crime and murder rates are so high, people.
That gave me a whole new laugh from this video! Thanks!

Skwim

Veteran Member
Cutest Karate Kids Taekwondo Fight Ever - Martial Artist Battle
How cute. Teaching youngsters that hitting and kicking each other is something to smile and laugh about. Reminds of this:

18wKcffcOJE

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
How cute. Teaching youngsters that hitting and kicking each other is something to smile and laugh about. Reminds of this:
18wKcffcOJE
I think it's much more appropriate to teach children self-defense skills than to teach them to be princesses for money and fame. Parents who subject their children to this kind of abuse (Toddler and Tiaras) should be ashamed of themselves, at the very least.