• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Dandelions are seeding big time.

20240509_123153.jpg

Early I didn't have my phone with me. Shame i would have lived a photo. One of the black cats was sunning herself on the veranda and had turned white.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Those with fur (or without fur) should not disparage the wonderful 4-legged people inhabiting cat bodies.

sleeping-young-man-fluffy-red-260nw-369965528.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Those with fur (or without fur) should not disparage the wonderful 4-legged people inhabiting cat bodies.

sleeping-young-man-fluffy-red-260nw-369965528.jpg

Cat is thinking..."get the human to relax, lull the human into false sense of contentment and security..then WHAMMO!!!! he is my minion to control".... see cats are evil
People... that seems like an insult.

I find most cats are nicer than most people.

cats are evil
Dogs too.
OK, that I will agree with

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I friend called, "we've had lots of rain for a couple of weeks, and now is sunny and clear, perfect weather and time of year for gerolle* mushrooms, come on, lets go hunting"

Him being the local mushroom expert i heeded his advice and so off we went.

"I know the perfect place" he said. A 15km drive, two and a half hours walk in the hills and what do we find? Just 3 tiny gerolles hardly worth picking...

I told him to keep them for his breakfast.

*Chanterelles