• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
A bit saggy round the middle and under the arms, thighs like an overweight wrestler but handsome enough
you hurt my feelings

KOuCpkwT_400x400.jpg

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
OMG. Things sounds like they're getting better and then this **** happens.
They were getting better, and then Sunday came, and something changed... He got more 'amped'. More impulsive.

Today he lost his **** out of nowhere, though I can tell he's been abnormally aggressive since then. They really need to do something about the obsessions, too... He turns down trips to the pool, cousin's house, park because he wants to stare at/scream about/mess with cars that have been broken for extended amounts of time(years for one of them). This isn't healthy, and its not something that can be worked on behaviorally because he's not in control of himself. The last time he saw the therapist he'd hardly talk to her because he was tearing up her office looking to see if there were spare keys or empty gift cards(even though she repeatedly told him there wasn't).

And of course, the office closes before its decided how they're going to adjust his meds. Hopefully I get a response tomorrow morning... did get a few back and forth messages with her before closing time.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Interesting morning, the patient before me had to be revived while they were doing the procedure which didn't fill me with a lot of confidence and I had to wait an hour and a half while they were stabilised and an ambulance arrived. But then I started to win, they couldn't find the lesion so no needle in the neck. Was probably an infection or blocked salivary gland that caused the lymph node to swell.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Interesting morning, the patient before me had to be revived while they were doing the procedure which didn't fill me with a lot of confidence and I had to wait an hour and a half while they were stabilised and an ambulance arrived. But then I started to win, they couldn't find the lesion so no needle in the neck. Was probably an infection or blocked salivary gland that caused the lymph node to swell.
So nothing too nefarious, then?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
They were getting better, and then Sunday came, and something changed... He got more 'amped'. More impulsive.

Today he lost his **** out of nowhere, though I can tell he's been abnormally aggressive since then. They really need to do something about the obsessions, too... He turns down trips to the pool, cousin's house, park because he wants to stare at/scream about/mess with cars that have been broken for extended amounts of time(years for one of them). This isn't healthy, and its not something that can be worked on behaviorally because he's not in control of himself. The last time he saw the therapist he'd hardly talk to her because he was tearing up her office looking to see if there were spare keys or empty gift cards(even though she repeatedly told him there wasn't).

And of course, the office closes before its decided how they're going to adjust his meds. Hopefully I get a response tomorrow morning... did get a few back and forth messages with her before closing time.
I hope you win tomorrow