• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
6c90431b16fe91f6c522e34bf06d32320c451175086ba8737e080638cb84f66a_1.jpg

ChristineM

Premium Member
Off out for lunch, full participation took a lot of coffee and a while to kick in but im here now and winning.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
We need to get rid of unused stuff although it's still in good condition. We want space so that family members who are 'compulsive buyers' have some place to put the new unneeded great buys....I am sorting and throwing away small notebooks that have old notes and don't have many pages left.....A long post perhaps for a small smile I experienced..A note read," call Dr. ask for oxyconda"..... I don't want that prescription filled!

mangalavara

हर हर महादेव
Premium Member
Don't forget to call your mom today everyone! Just because she doesn't let you suck on her boobies anymore is no reason that you can't still be friends.

I am unable to call my mother, but I’ll definitely have a message sent to her from my father.

ChristineM

Premium Member
Still stuffed from lunch, im going to try and get some shut eye but my stomach still feels bloated and heavy.

Goodnight

giphy (x2).gif

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Winning on the porch of the vacant house next door.

Ares cleared it. He said he's going to make it a store. It was just full of debris and trash.