• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
W3groD.gif
At least he doesn't have to worry about a shampoo.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
What'd they do that for?

He had his sons caravan parked up the side of my house, it rained all night and they're going away today and he did that getting it out. It's kinda funny because I've seen him chase the postie with a broom for riding his Honda 90 on his lawn lol. It's ok, I don't care and he said he'll fix it when they get back.

Daemon Sophic

We put a series of 1 to 2 foot diameter boulders along the edge of the street. Quite a few delivery trucks and other cars got dents in the first year since then. :smilingimp:

Now they don’t drive on our grass anymore. :cool:

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
We're the neighborhood ruffians.

I got scolded yesterday because having the front yard full of toys makes us look trashy.

This coming from the guy who pees off the side of the roof, and litters the ground with cigarette butts... I found that interesting.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
At the last house, we missed getting the side of our house(right where we were sitting) ambushed by a car by about 10 feet. Went into a telephone pole in the neighbor's yard instead. Drunk driver.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
At the last house, we missed getting the side of our house(right where we were sitting) ambushed by a car by about 10 feet. Went into a telephone pole in the neighbor's yard instead. Drunk driver.
I had a near miss by a speeding driver...I was waiting for the light to turn green. It was about 3 am, and 2 cars were waiting across the intersection when a car, moving at about 60 mph on a city street approached. It would have rear-ended the cars across the intersection but he swerved onto the lane opposing me, Somehow he corrected his direction. I don't know how he missed my car.