• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The last post is the WINNER!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Loose tea or CTC in a bag?

Boil the water, add the tea, wait 3 to 5 minutes depending on how strong you want it to taste...drink

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Loose tea or CTC in a bag?

Boil the water, add the tea, wait 3 to 5 minutes depending on how strong you want it to taste...drink
thank you.....but got your post too late

had chocolate milk with a firm dose of amaretto.....yum!

Wu Wei

That does sound good.

Get a blender
Put in a lot of vanilla (or Chocolate) ice cream
add as much amaretto as you can
Blend
Drink

Wu Wei

well, I would like to, but I am currently eating one of the best tasting and most awesome Baozi I have had in YEARS!!!!

Besides, I have none of the ingredients, I think Thief does though

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm sitting down in the winner's circle with gunpowder tea made just right and a couple of pieces of 85% dark chocolate. That's what I call winning.

Wu Wei

Well.... now that the Baozi are gone.... the best Baozi I have had in years.... I can't beat the Gun Powder tea thing....so....forget I ever posted

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Did someone post after my last post? Whatever. I'm still drinking my tea.
Lately your avatars seem pensive. I would have expected something with rainbows, happy dogs and maybe purple flowers with yellow centers.
a0a72239234e85616e44568f68728946.jpg

atanu

Premium Member
Sunrise is pensive, worried about state of affairs in forums 'North American Politics' and 'Current Affairs', two particularly active forums in RF nowadays.

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Sunrise is pensive, worried about state of affairs in forums 'North American Politics' and 'Current Affairs', two particularly active and particularly painful forums in RF nowadays.
But behind me is the blazing light of, yes, the sunrise, which will in time burn away the darkness.