• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Inner Earth's E-layer

wellwisher

A few decades ago, seismologists identified a thin layer with a lower velocity in Earth’s metallic liquid core. The origin of this layer, known as the E’ layer, has been a mystery. Now, geoscientists have revealed that water from the Earth’s surface can penetrate deep into the planet, altering the composition of the outermost region of the core and creating the E’ layer.
Surface Water Penetrates Deep into Earth, New Research Suggests | Sci.News

I predicted that water was continuous from the atmosphere to the core of the earth several decades ago. I also predicted that this water was reacting with the iron core, rusting the iron and releasing electrons in response to solar evaporation in the atmosphere. Confined water will flow to the core driven by the second law, since the solubility of earth minerals in water increases with increase in temperature and pressure. The water is following the direction of higher entropy; entropic layering as the layers of the inner earth. It is nice when science starts to catch up. I am skeptical about the current models for climate change, since it ignores the integrated earth and fixates too much on one surface variable.