• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Beauty of the RF Forums

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
I'm usually not much of a joiner/supporter of things.

However I think these forums provide a valuable and perhaps vital service to folks.

Here people from all backgrounds can express themselves, their ideas and thought and engage in, for the most part, civil discussions. It's actually pretty amazing we have this available to us. Having a place we can all express ourselves is kind of wonderful ain't it?

I get to learn crap too. Probably a more thorough education than I got from public schools.

Anyway I decided it is something worthy of support, something I don't find a lot of, so purchased a lifetime membership.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
That's awesome. For real.

I came here for the beer and to hit on all the hot women. They made me an administrator. I'm still trying to follow that paper trail to make sense of it.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

I came here for the beer and to hit on all the hot women. They made me an administrator. I'm still trying to follow that paper trail to make sense of it.

*quietly tends a small bonfire and smirks*

Paper trail...yeah, we were dumb enough to leave one of those.

Hey @Nakosis , awesome to have you here for the long term!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm usually not much of a joiner/supporter of things.

However I think these forums provide a valuable and perhaps vital service to folks.

Here people from all backgrounds can express themselves, their ideas and thought and engage in, for the most part, civil discussions. It's actually pretty amazing we have this available to us. Having a place we can all express ourselves is kind of wonderful ain't it?

I get to learn crap too. Probably a more thorough education than I got from public schools.

Anyway I decided it is something worthy of support, something I don't find a lot of, so purchased a lifetime membership.
And the snacks here are fantastic!
Plus, from the janitor's closet, there's a peephole into the women's showers.
(I think it's left over from when @Quagmire worked here.)

Last edited:

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member

you gotta work
off the bill for all the beer and the sexual harassment lawsuits .

Last edited:

sule007

you gotta work
off the bill for all the beer and the sexual harassment lawsuits
g.png
agreed with you