• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Bacon Appreciation Thread

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Bacon, it's not just for breakfast anymore.

Attachments

• Bacon!!!!.jpg
    Bacon!!!!.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 76

Laika

Premium Member
BBQ ribs are a nice dessert after a meal of bacon.

I wish my mouth would just stop watering... it's making me hungry. dam ribs!
it's been a while since I've had them. I can almost taste the sauce.... hmmmm...

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm multi-cultural about ribs....I love both wet sauce & dry rub!
Similarly, I like both brine cured & smoked bacon.
But Canuckistanian bacon.....that stuff is an abomination!

Laika

Premium Member
extreme bacon.

bacon.png

I wonder if there is a slice of bread big enough to turn that into a sandwich?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Ah, Revoltingest now needs to contend with "A Disgruntled Scotsman". This should be fun to watch.

Glaurung

Denizen of Niflheim
Apparently, one of my co-workers after going to a kebab shop for lunch thought that 100% halal referred to a type of bacon.

I'm telling you, halal bacon is the best kind of bacon!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I like bacon on egg sandwiches, sometimes on pizza, but, honestly, if bacon disappeared tomorrow I really wouldn't care. It would give my parents a few more years of life though.
extreme bacon.
bacon.png

I wonder if there is a slice of bread big enough to turn that into a sandwich?
That picture, to me, is utterly disgusting and repulsive because it reminds me of the Rally's (or Checker's, depending on where you live) where I worked, and I know, for a fact, many of the locations in the area would cook up a huge pile of bacon in the morning to last throughout the entire day. This entire day meaning if you ordered a sandwich at 2 PM, then, because this is the way most managers want it, the bacon on your sandwich was cooked 16 hours ago.