• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

That's it! I'm quitting RF! ......... Well.... at least until tea time.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
It's them folks like @Revoltingest stuffing their steam engine know-how (not) all over the place, an' tryin' to tell us how to treat rust when we all know about that anyway, and lots of Ozzies getting on here like that @lewisnotmiller and @TransmutingSoul with their boomerang ideas and Koala judgmentalism an' stuff.

And not wanting to break any more rules about slagging off members, but them veggies tellin' us that we can't eat nice big fat juicy burgers wiv chips an' bacon an'..... *swoons*.....

.....it's all too much for a reasonable well-groomed quite-handsome sensible decent Englishman to bear. So I've had it....... at least until tea time.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
It's them folks like @Revoltingest stuffing their steam engine know-how (not) all over the place, an' tryin' to tell us how to treat rust when we all know about that anyway, and lots of Ozzies getting on here like that @lewisnotmiller and @TransmutingSoul with their boomerang ideas and Koala judgmentalism an' stuff.

And not wanting to break any more rules about slagging off members, but them veggies tellin' us that we can't eat nice big fat juicy burgers wiv chips an' bacon an'..... *swoons*.....

.....it's all too much for a reasonable well-groomed quite-handsome sensible decent Englishman to bear. So I've had it....... at least until tea time.
What about a Coffee instead :confused:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Someone needs the soothing restorative powers of bacon.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
And not wanting to break any more rules about slagging off members, but them veggies tellin' us that we can't eat nice big fat juicy burgers wiv chips an' bacon an'..... *swoons*..
Veggies are murderers, too. Amen, and sell me the t-shirt brother.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
On it's own it's boring. With a full English it's much better.

True, very true. Or even a full Scottish breakfast with fried haggis in place if the black pudding. And of course a couple of scotch pancakes.

Though I'd enjoy it between two door stops of bread and dripping with tomato sauce