• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ten-day Brown Rice fast

Student of X

Paradigm Shifter
My juice fast went well but I feel the need to fast again. This time I'm going to try a different fast. I'm going to have a cup of brown rice for breakfast lunch and dinner with maybe a little juice, a little Sake, and a little tea.

I've begun preparations and will start on the 14th.

TintinPuno

Definitely start with higly nutritious fod like fruits and veggies. Also, supplements and vitamins are good as well. Kepep drinking water, but not as much. Start with 300 cals and work your way up.

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
My juice fast went well but I feel the need to fast again. This time I'm going to try a different fast. I'm going to have a cup of brown rice for breakfast lunch and dinner with maybe a little juice, a little Sake, and a little tea.

I've begun preparations and will start on the 14th.

After juice fast:
1-Any weight loss?
2-Feeling of weakness?
3-The best of it, you felt?

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What toxins are you contaminated with, Student, and how does sake remove them?

Maija

why not a green juice or veg fast, im insulin resistent so me and rice dont mesh. but what makes brown rice the healthiest fasting and detox food ?