• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

some music videos i have done

BenTheBeliever

I've been making fan videos for a few years now. I wanted to share a few of my favorites I have done over the past few years. Enjoy

BenTheBeliever

Of course I do. Just cause I am a Christian does not mean I don't like rock. I love rock music. I also love horror movies and gross out comedies like American Pie

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Of course I do. Just cause I am a Christian does not mean I don't like rock. I love rock music. I also love horror movies and gross out comedies like American Pie
That's good, The JW's and the Seventh Day Adventist are not supposed to listen to rock and all that stuff, one reason I was glad to get out of the SDA, I love my Marilyn Manson lol.

BenTheBeliever

I am ether of those. I am a non one. I do love Christian music as well. I listen to everything but country, classical or opera. Not my coffee of tea. We do go to church on Saturday's but my church is not a SDA. The same service we do on Saturday they have on Sunday mornings for two services.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
I am ether of those. I am a non one. I do love Christian music as well. I listen to everything but country, classical or opera. Not my coffee of tea. We do go to church on Saturday's but my church is not a SDA. The same service we do on Saturday they have on Sunday mornings for two services.
I actually love country music, gospel, right up to heavy mental, all music, but like you not Opera, yukky.

BenTheBeliever

Here are some more videos I have done. These first few are softer ones. First off this first one hopefully you can get it some places you can't, was made for my great niece. My nephew was 18 when his ex had her. Sadly she died from sids four months later. During the time she died our family was hit with that and another hard moment we found out my mom had dementia and was having mini strokes. She had to move in with us for two years before moving in with her bf and his family last April. During the time when my great niece was in the hospital bed dying we had just one weekend to move from my old place to our new place. So I had to rush back and fourth from the hospital to home to pack for hours and the day she finally died was the day we had to do the big move. Then the day of the funeral my mom had another mini stroke and my wife and I had to take her to the hospital and we all missed the funeral sadly. I never had time to grief our lost so I made this video for my nephew to have and for us to have.

Now this next video is a longer video. I did this for my wife for our one year anniversty. It took me at least serveal days to get all the photos just right and the songs just right. The first four songs are the songs played at our wedding the other two are extras I added on just for flavor.