• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shooting at Planned Parenthood clinic

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I'm not able to do links on my phone but the story is all over the place.
Three dead, apparently. A policemen and two civilians, but not the gunman.

Why don't people who oppose abortion get educated enough to realise PP prevents them, not encourages them. :(
Tom

Skwim

Veteran Member

Why don't people who oppose abortion get educated enough to realise PP prevents them, not encourages them. :(
Tom
Do you have evidence that he opposed abortion? So far I haven't a thing one way or the other.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Tom
Hate trumps the pursuit of understanding & knowledge?
I'll have to wait & see.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Do you have evidence that he opposed abortion? So far I haven't a thing one way or the other.
Nope, just a guess.
I'm sure that there will be better information by tomorrow. But the concept isn't counterintuitive.
Tom

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
You know what makes me angry about this?

I understand that there are uneducated and ill informed people out there. They depend on others to give them their opinions.
But most of the people gunning for PP don't have the excuse of being ignorant. The information about what PP actually does is out there. The politicians and preachers who really do the damage could find it. But PP makes a good target to keep the ignorant focused on. It's raw pandering to talk about PP like it's a drop-in abortion store.
The truth about what that group with the video did was easy to find, if the truth mattered to you.
Tom