• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Science can say nothing about existence of God

ThePainefulTruth

Romantic-Cynic
One is simply wrong.
There exists no limbo of Agnosticism here, it simply is not in the realm of science. We are misusing the tool of science by applying the scientific method where it has no relevance at all. Right? Please

Regards

There are several scientists, some atheists, who have admitted that a laissez-faire God cannot be ruled out. The cause for the universe if fair game for scientific investigation. How could you argue that it's not? The total lack of evidence either way is a superb definition of a limbo of agnosticism.

Unable to make declarations?
How does that work seeing it is in and of itself a declaration?

When a cop has no evidence but a dead body, what does he say?

What does evidence have to do with making declarations?
This here forum is plum full of declarations made with little to no evidence.....

"We have a dead body with no ID and no idea how he came to be dead," is a declaration. "We have a universe with no idea how it came to exist", is as well.

You're flailing.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
If one communicates with me, I do know that somebody is communication with me. Is it difficult to know? Please
The same way when G-d converses with a man, he does know that G-d has communicate with him. Please

Regards

My friend communicates with G-d all the time. G-d told him, over and over again, that J-sus is His son and gave His blood for his sins. He sounds very positive about this.

Do you think he really communicated with G-d? If not, why not?

Please.

Ciao

- viole

Last edited:

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
There are several scientists, some atheists, who have admitted that a laissez-faire God cannot be ruled out. The cause for the universe if fair game for scientific investigation. How could you argue that it's not? The total lack of evidence either way is a superb definition of a limbo of agnosticism.

That is an out of the cuff remarks of a scientist, the true scientist won't comment in such a situation, or his opinion would be a layman's opinion meddling with Philosophy or Religion. Right? Please

Regards

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
When a cop has no evidence but a dead body, what does he say?
Hopefully it is not "GodDidIt"..

"We have a dead body with no ID and no idea how he came to be dead," is a declaration. "We have a universe with no idea how it came to exist", is as well.

You're flailing.
Both are declarations you flat out claimed could not be made....

Seems you just showed that it is YOU who is flailing.

Care to try again?