• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Saudi Arabia regime and their allies destorying Yeman .

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
since both are claim the authority in Yeman .

Let's suppose the other side requested the help of Iran !!!! what would happened ?

Who tell you that UN not suppose to interfere ,IF "authority" of country request the "help" ?

How about Palestine , Why the Saudi Arabia did not help Palestinians , they always asking the help !!!

I watch Al-manar TV
for sure many innocent Yemaness are killed btw most of them "Sunni" pro-Houthi , but the media did not show the crimes .

that's way i blame both Iran regime and Saudi regime for playing Muslims souls in unnecessary war . not just in Yeman , also in Iraq and Syria .

I am affraid this war will creat NEW WAVE of terrorism in world , and especially against Saudi Arabian people and regime , because bad decision of leaders of both sides (Iran,KSA)

I dunno man, you could be right, why not.

But keep in mind, it is an Arab/Muslim matter and those loyal to their Arab/Muslim heritage won't accept foreign interference with their issues.

The current Yemen Authority is approved of internationally. Rebels cannot just come out of no where and claim it for themselves.

I also repeat, do not believe the media, ever, in such subjects. Here is one of the supposed victims:
l_php.jpg

Now don't believe the words written in the picture, and only believe half of what you see in it. It could still be another trick to fool the viewers, but it at least gave us a feel that stuff like that are used to fool us.

Take my advise, don't believe the media and don't take sides. All we are is viewers, we do not know what's really happening. If family members have problems with each other, they should not allow external sources to interfere (the UN), or they would be traitors to their own people and things could become worse. Remember what happened and is still happening to Palestine, Iraq and Syria now because of it.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
I dunno man, you could be right, why not.

But keep in mind, it is an Arab/Muslim matter and those loyal to their Arab/Muslim heritage won't accept foreign interference with their issues.

The current Yemen Authority is approved of internationally. Rebels cannot just come out of no where and claim it for themselves.

I also repeat, do not believe the media, ever, in such subjects. Here is one of the supposed victims:
l_php.jpg

Now don't believe the words written in the picture, and only believe half of what you see in it. It could still be another trick to fool the viewers, but it at least gave us a feel that stuff like that are used to fool us.

Take my advise, don't believe the media and don't take sides. All we are is viewers, we do not know what's really happening. If family members have problems with each other, they should not allow external sources to interfere (the UN), or they would be traitors to their own people and things could become worse. Remember what happened and is still happening to Palestine, Iraq and Syria now because of it.
I know that i critic your regime , that very sensitive matter . please relaxe .

I agree with you bro about media , we should not trust the media most of time , but as you said all we are viewers , we suppose detect the truth .

I watched Syrian and Al-manar , they showing videos( not pictures) of innocent bombed in their homes .

can you swear to me that there are no innocents killed by Saudi strikes ?

I swear to you that there are victimes .

do you ignore that KSA asked for USA help in Yeman ? US navis are in red sea to help Saudi operation

U.S. Warships Arrive Near Yemen as Saudi Arabia Declares

U.S. Warships Arrive Near Yemen as Saudi Arabia Declares Military Operations Over - US News

, so KSA which accept foreign interference in the gulf war against Sadam . now Saudi accept the foreign interference ?

Juhurka

I hope the Zionist regime will stop backing the Saudis long enough for the Zionists living in Yemen for the past 1,800 years to get out of the country and move the to the Zionist occupied country of Israel.

Ok. That was unprovoked. But I'm sure some people her believe it.

May Saudi Arabia and Iran meet their end in Yemen.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I know that i critic your regime , that very sensitive matter . please relaxe .

I agree with you bro about media , we should not trust the media most of time , but as you said all we are viewers , we suppose detect the truth .

I watched Syrian and Al-manar , they showing videos( not pictures) of innocent bombed in their homes .

can you swear to me that there are no innocents killed by Saudi strikes ?

I swear to you that there are victimes .

do you ignore that KSA asked for USA help in Yeman ? US navis are in red sea to help Saudi operation

U.S. Warships Arrive Near Yemen as Saudi Arabia Declares

U.S. Warships Arrive Near Yemen as Saudi Arabia Declares Military Operations Over - US News

, so KSA which accept foreign interference in the gulf war against Sadam . now Saudi accept the foreign interference ?

To the contrary, criticize as much as you want :)

Videos on the media are the same as photos in making fools out of us, trust me.

Are you saying that there are wars that no innocent people die in at all? War is war, and casualties are always there in wars. That's a fact.

The subject at hand is the Yemeni not Sadam. All I know is that Iran wants to kill people like me because of their beliefs, and they are the one that started it. Search for حكم قتل السنة and you will find some of it.

Not sure if USA is helping KSA, but at least you're admitting that KSA asked for their help, and KSA is officially authorized (begged for help actually) by the legit Yemeni government. If there are complaints, they should be directed to Yemen. As I said before, it is all in Yemen's hands. They say stop, it all stops. KSA, again as I said before, did not interfere at all until Yemen asked for their help. Put yourself in a politician's place and refuse the requests from a friend country. It won't be pretty.

I heard the KSA operations have stopped, by the way. I also heard that KSA it now financing to rebuild Yemen. Not sure about the details and authenticity tho.

I'm not taking sides really. I don't care who wins, I want all this to stop and neither me nor you have a single clue in warfare and national security to give a true judge in this.

Last edited:

Jumi

The bombing is now over. It will probably be Houthi fighting AQAP and remaining government next.

All I know is that Iran wants to kill people like me because of their beliefs
Iran has Sunni minorities. I doubt they want to kill Sunnis anymore than Saudi want to kill Shia.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Iran has Sunni minorities. I doubt they want to kill Sunnis anymore than Saudi want to kill Shia.

That's how I feel too, and I hope you are right. The problem is their specific beliefs in their Shiaa sub-sect and how the radicals of them think. They have fatwas in killing us. I can't find English sources, but Arabic ones are all over Youtube and Google.

I can at least assure you that Shiaa here are treated the same as non Shiaa.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
With an Iran flotilla supported by several warships nearing Yemen's coast, should the U.S. and several of the Sunni countries that have a blockade by Yemen engage them, iyo?

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
If that's directed to me, I say that no, no one should engage them blindly. What I believe in is telling them that they are not allowed to enter the Yemeni waters by the legit Yemeni authorities because that would be an international breach if done without permission. The right response is to comply to them, as they are the legit authority. If the enter the boarders, they should be given another final notice. If they refuse or break the time limit, I believe the only answer is to bomb them. Their fleet is warships after all and and their intentions are hostile against the legit authority.

Even then, No one should engage them unless Yemen asks them to. It is their country and it is their decision.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
If that's directed to me, I say that no, no one should engage them blindly. What I believe in is telling them that they are not allowed to enter the Yemeni waters by the legit Yemeni authorities because that would be an international breach if done without permission. The right response is to comply to them, as they are the legit authority. If the enter the boarders, they should be given another final notice. If they refuse or break the time limit, I believe the only answer is to bomb them. Their fleet is warships after all and and their intentions are hostile against the legit authority.

Even then, No one should engage them unless Yemen asks them to. It is their country and it is their decision.
It wasn't directed to anyone in particular, but thanks for responding. BTW, I tend to agree with you.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Tomorrow (April 23) NPR Terry Gross will interview a guy who lived and reported from Yemen for years and wrote a book about the country. The show is called Fresh Air. I look forward to getting a clue about the situation.
ATM, I just don't understand.
Tom

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I wouldn't trust the media even in such case. At least I wouldn't give judgements, and only keep my thoughts as opinions without imposing them on others.

Tyho

It's ironic you said that, because this is exactly what happened in Syria and few are those who have raised any such point. The Syrian regime is recognized by the United Nations as legitimate, protected legally by the vetoes of two powerful states like Russia and China yet rebels ''came out of nowhere'' to overthrow the official governement. Not only that, they were helped by the West and it's regional allies in the process. I am afraid what you say doesn't really hold water.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
It's ironic you said that, because this is exactly what happened in Syria and few are those who have raised any such point. The Syrian regime is recognized by the United Nations as legitimate, protected legally by the vetoes of two powerful states like Russia and China yet rebels ''came out of nowhere'' to overthrow the official governement. Not only that, they were helped by the West and it's regional allies in the process. I am afraid what you say doesn't really hold water.

I didn't say I support the rebels in Syria and What the UN do has nothing to do with my opinion in the matter.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
To the contrary, criticize as much as you want :)

Videos on the media are the same as photos in making fools out of us, trust me.

Are you saying that there are wars that no innocent people die in at all? War is war, and casualties are always there in wars. That's a fact.
there are innocents died , trust me .

war is between two armies , so bombing homes "by thoughts" is coward action .

Yemen had no food and no electricity and no water

The subject at hand is the Yemeni not Sadam. All I know is that Iran wants to kill people like me because of their beliefs, and they are the one that started it. Search for حكم قتل السنة and you will find some of it.
ماهو حكم قتل اليمنين بالطيران السعودي ؟

Not sure if USA is helping KSA, but at least you're admitting that KSA asked for their help, and KSA is officially authorized (begged for help actually) by the legit Yemeni government. If there are complaints, they should be directed to Yemen. As I said before, it is all in Yemen's hands. They say stop, it all stops. KSA, again as I said before, did not interfere at all until Yemen asked for their help. Put yourself in a politician's place and refuse the requests from a friend country. It won't be pretty.

I heard the KSA operations have stopped, by the way. I also heard that KSA it now financing to rebuild Yemen. Not sure about the details and authenticity tho.

I'm not taking sides really. I don't care who wins, I want all this to stop and neither me nor you have a single clue in warfare and national security to give a true judge in this
so what the important , if KSA which request the help of USA , or the inverse ?

and how about Senegalis soldiers !!!!

KSA want the help of all nations to defeat poor Yemens ?[/QUOTE]

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
there are innocents died , trust me .

war is between two armies , so bombing homes "by thoughts" is coward action .

Yemen had no food and no electricity and no water

so what the important , if KSA which request the help of USA , or the inverse ?

and how about Senegalis soldiers !!!!

KSA want the help of all nations to defeat poor Yemens ?

I don't disagree with you really. What will happen if Iran took control of Saudi Arabia is an unimaginable horror. First thing they will do the unspeakable to us Hijazi people. Please understand my position.

Like I implied before, no war goes without innocent dying (you believe otherwise?). Also, we do not know if the bombing was "by thought" only. Don't listen to gossip and don't take sides. That's a motto I go with. All I want is for all thing to stop.

ماهو حكم قتل اليمنين بالطيران السعودي ؟

That's a very generic question than has no answer. It could be haram it could be allowed. A Saudi commits mass murder and rapes children in cold blood deserves to be executed. It is not what nationality one is, it is what they do that counts.

Last edited:

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
This is Iranian, specifically Persian people, hegemony into Arabian lands. Period. It is Iranian hegemony, no different than China taking over Tibet. Whatever the underlining are, this is actually bigger in many ways than just "Sunni verse Shia". I support Saudi 100% on this, go get them.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
This is Iranian, specifically Persian people, hegemony into Arabian lands. Period. It is Iranian hegemony, no different than China taking over Tibet. Whatever the underlining are, this is actually bigger in many ways than just "Sunni verse Shia". I support Saudi 100% on this, go get them.
So any Arabs pro-Iran should bomb by Saudi Arabia ?

actuatly Saudi Arabia was always behind the scenes (ISIS,Nusrah, Weapons ...) , in Iraq and Syria , now in Yemen they show them selfs .

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I don't disagree with you really. What will happen if Iran took control of Saudi Arabia is an unimaginable horror. First thing they will do the unspeakable to us Hijazi people. Please understand my position.

Like I implied before, no war goes without innocent dying (you believe otherwise?). Also, we do not know if the bombing was "by thought" only. Don't listen to gossip and don't take sides. That's a motto I go with. All I want is for all thing to stop.
So the regime of Saudi Arabia don't accept "pro-Iran" , so they occupted Bahrain and bombing Yeman and burning Syria !!!!

the War is suppose between army and army , so bombing cities and homes is coward action .

That's a very generic question than has no answer. It could be haram it could be allowed. A Saudi commits mass murder and rapes children in cold blood deserves to be executed. It is not what nationality one is, it is what they do that counts.
at least the bombers should fast 60 day for each innocent soul ?

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
So the regime of Saudi Arabia don't accept "pro-Iran" , so they occupted Bahrain and bombing Yeman and burning Syria !!!!
I'm not defending anyone here and what happened to other countries in this specific subject in irrelevant. The fact I know is that if Iran won this war, Saudi Arabia is done for. All the deaths in this war is on Iran and the stupidity of Hoothees for following them, not Saudi Arabia.

the War is suppose between army and army , so bombing cities and homes is coward action .
You mean just as the Hoothees (an army) bombed civil areas far from military bases in Najran? The media that you believe said that the Hoothees targeted schools and hospitals. They are doing the same thing you're holding against Saudi Arabia.

at least the bombers should fast 60 day for each innocent soul ?
I'm afraid I don't understand the logic behind saying this. I'm not suppose to worry about fasting 60 days for an act I perform to protect my country.