• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SatanCon 2023

Going to SatanCon?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • Working in opposition to it

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Btw, here are the tenets of the convention organizers:

I
One should strive to act with compassion and empathy toward all creatures in accordance with reason.
II
The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.
III
One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.
IV
The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forgo one's own.
V
Beliefs should conform to one's best scientific understanding of the world. One should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit one's beliefs.
VI
People are fallible. If one makes a mistake, one should do one's best to rectify it and resolve any harm that might have been caused.
VII
Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word.

pearl

1682953963904.png

In Salem Massachusetts where the Temple is located. The news networks showed most all dressed as demons.

Viker

Häxan
I wish. But I am busy. And it's all the way up in Massachusetts. I probably am missing out. It seems like a good thing. Maybe next year.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Why not? It sounds like a fun time.
Me and religion...we struggle to understand each other.
I'll go to humour others, but rarely by choice. But if I did, this wouldn't be high on my list. I find secular humanism a little too much lipstick on the pig. Satanism? Naaaah...

But good luck to them. I have no issues with it apart from personal preference on how I like spending my time.