• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Right in front of your nose

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
Honey and syrup is sugar that's added to other foods. No one adds the sugar that's in a banana. I suppose honey and syrup have a bit more trace nutrients but you can't live on them anyway.

They also have a lower glycemic index than refined sugar. So again, when you see recipes or food packages that say "no sugar added," it generally means refined sugar. Not naturally occurring foods with sugar.

At any rate, is that what you wanted talk about in this thread?

Last edited:

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
It's obvious to me the world was created not that long ago and won't be around for that long. Another thing I find easy to believe is the world will end when a certain man dies. He's not Jesus. He's just a man. He's a manifestation of god if you will. When he does he will be reborn again and live the same life. On and on it goes. We all get to experience life eternally because of this. I find all of this easy to believe. I don't subscribe to religions or science just to what is. So if your feeling hatred because of 'history' just take a moment and ask yourself if you know beyond a shadow of a doubt that what you're angry about actually ever took place. Life is funny. The mystery of how life works and exists is actually pretty easy to figure out.

Things that are both obvious and easy to believe aren't necessarily true.

Welcome, in any case.

NewGuyOnTheBlock

Cult Survivor/Fundamentalist Pentecostal Apostate
It's obvious to me the world was created not that long ago

Ever heard of a Flat Earther? It's obvious to them that the Earth is flat. But it being obvious to them is probably a flaw in their perceptions and confirms their perception of reality, only in their own minds.

We all get to experience life eternally because of this.

How do you know this to be true?

I find all of this easy to believe.

Curios.

I don't subscribe to religions or science just to what is.

So, you subscribe to "what is and what is not" based on your own subjective impressions and personal bias? That's not a very reliable method.