• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Radio RF Discussion

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Radio show? Heck yeah. That would be pretty awesome. Possibly a podcast or something I could listen to on the go, not necessarily at a set time.

Wirey

Fartist
Interview me. I'll tell you about what's wrong with all the people I hate, and then hit on any women listeners. Plus, I can fart the Star Spangled Banner at double time.

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Interview me. I'll tell you about what's wrong with all the people I hate, and then hit on any women listeners. Plus, I can fart the Star Spangled Banner at double time.
can you really do the latter?>

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Actually he could interview the two of us and see how many times the bleeper needs to be used. :)

Iti oj

Premium Member
That's the site we are going to be using. We tested another site called speaker and it didn't work for us. We used blogtalk last time and I wanted to change.because I can't afford the 40$ a month fee to get prime time. But.the other site didn't work...

Tonight we are running.a practice episode on our old pondering nomads account and then.next week we will make a radiorf account and use that.

Id like to.upgrade but I can't afford 40 a month.

Wirey

Fartist
That's the site we are going to be using. We tested another site called speaker and it didn't work for us. We used blogtalk last time and I wanted to change.because I can't afford the 40$ a month fee to get prime time. But.the other site didn't work...

Tonight we are running.a practice episode on our old pondering nomads account and then.next week we will make a radiorf account and use that.

Id like to.upgrade but I can't afford 40 a month.

Set up a Kickstarter or crowdfunding account and get some of the cheapskates here to kick in a few bucks.

Iti oj

Premium Member
who wants to be interviewed Monday at 630 est and about what?

lovemuffin

τὸν ἄρτον τοῦ ἔρωτος
Am I in? Pick a topic

- the differences between eastern and western Christianity
- the philosophy of mysticism
- the "problem" of consciousness and philosophy of mind
- Who should be in the RF band (may need additional research)
- The proper pronunciation of "Iti oj"

Iti oj

Premium Member
Am I in? Pick a topic

- the differences between eastern and western Christianity
- the philosophy of mysticism
- the "problem" of consciousness and philosophy of mind
- Who should be in the RF band (may need additional research)
- The proper pronunciation of "Iti oj"
and how you owe me at least $20