• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Public comments for "There is evidence there is sorcery upon the Quran (Link vs PoetPhilosopher)"

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I wanted to open a public comments section for the debate between me and @Link :

How I'm handling my side of the debate is, rather than trying to dismantle @Link 's every word, I feel that I'm taking on more of a role of a skeptic interviewer, and only challenging certain points. This softer-handed approach has some contrast to my debate with @Heyo in which we saw only slightly different angles at the time, and the way I'd describe it is, Heyo and I both tested either our debate skills, our skills to reach an audience, and/or our ability to captivate an audience.

I also wanted to stress that I am continually looking for people to have One-on-One debates with because I quite enjoy it, so if you see something you like in what I do, and want to debate me in a One-on-One, reach out to me publicly or privately.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
If I were to do another One-on-One debate in the future, I'm thinking a good topic would actually be Personal anecdotes about life in which me and a second person, preferably one with some life experience, would talk about things we learned about life, and also lightly to moderately debate each other's points.

I don't have a debater #2 for such a thread right now, though.