• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Psychic powers are vital for the journey to God.

Hermit Philosopher

Selflessly here for you
Salam

I can see it would be an illusion from an outsider perspective, but the proof in this case, would be in experiencing telepathy and seeing if it is a proper sense to determine and sense presence of other beings.

You would not know unless you experience it yourself.
Are you saying that you experience telepathy? I think I missed that bit from your OP.

Telepathy between yourself and specific others? Or is it more like abstract “downloads” from “elsewhere”?

Regardless, as only you can be responsible for what you take from and do with what you are given; stay mindful about how you decipher what you receive, choose wisely what to act upon and take care not to cause damage in so doing.

Humbly,
Hermit

Schwarzweg

Ullr, Nebet-Het,Wendigowak
Are you saying that you experience telepathy? I think I missed that bit from your OP.

Telepathy between yourself and specific others? Or is it more like abstract “downloads” from “elsewhere”?

Regardless, as only you can be responsible for what you take from and do with what you are given; stay mindful about how you decipher what you receive, choose wisely what to act upon and take care not to cause damage in so doing.

Humbly,
Hermit
Sorry , dass ich nochmal etwas dazu sage , aber psychische Kräfte braucht man auch
um Magie auszuüben . Und für Magie braucht man ein eigenes Verständnis .
Das ist AUCH ein "weites Feld" aber jetzt halt ich mich lieber raus ..........................
Wollte ich nur mal anmerken
LG

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Salam

This is a lost truth in Islam but I will say it never the less.

Everyone has to cultivate some spiritual power or psychic power as it's a key to the unseen world. The question is what and who do we want as the telepathy teachers and the ones who bestow us psychic power.

I believe the masters of grace and companions on the journey require proof and we ought to know who they are through clear proof, inward and outwardly.

Inwardly, it takes recognizing God and his lights and what is linked to him.

The looking towards the Malakut (true kingdom/authority of God) is emphasized in Quran, and it says "..and we made it an adornment to the onlookers" (the heaven/sky connected to this world).

The heaven connected to this world is a safeguard and refuge against Satanic forces. There secrets will be revealed to the heart. The lights there are also weapons against Iblis and his forces.

Some of the powers taught are:

Hiding from spiritual sight of on lookers
Covering yourself with armor of light and building light armor
Attacking with arrow and sword of honor in your soul and with you against Iblis forces and dark magic
Taking help of God's sword and his forces to add on top of your power and talent
Unlocking locks against the Quran and being able to see the truth through that

These are the preliminaries.

Then other doors open up once you open these doors.
1. I do not consider psychic powers to be spiritual powers. If psychic powers exist, they are perfectly natural talents.

2. I have no psychic powers, but I have a great relationship with God.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Salam

Everyone has to cultivate some spiritual power or psychic power as it's a key to the unseen world. The question is what and who do we want as the telepathy teachers and the ones who bestow us psychic power.

I believe the masters of grace and companions on the journey require proof and we ought to know who they are through clear proof, inward and outwardly.

The looking towards the Malakut (true kingdom/authority of God) is emphasized in Quran, and it says "..and we made it an adornment to the onlookers" (the heaven/sky connected to this world).

The heaven connected to this world is a safeguard and refuge against Satanic forces. There secrets will be revealed to the heart. The lights there are also weapons against Iblis and his forces.

Attacking with arrow and sword of honor in your soul and with you against Iblis forces and dark magic
Taking help of God's sword and his forces to add on top of your power and talent

Psychic powers are vital for the journey to God.​

Love is vital to "reach God", psychic powers are bonus

IndigoChild5559

Psychic powers are vital for the journey to God.​

Love is vital to "reach God", psychic powers are bonus
I disagree. I have absolutely no psychic powers, and yet I have a very close relationship to God.

Let's not confuse love and psychic phenomena.

IndigoChild5559

You misinterpreted my reply 180 degrees
Perhpas we should come to an understanding what psychic powers are. The ones I know of are:
Telekenesis: the ability to move objects without touching them.
Clairvoyance: the ability to see things that are happening far away
Precognition: the ability to see the future.
Telepathy: the ability to transmit or receive thoughts without language.

To the best of my knowledge, none of the above exist, except for a form of clairvoyance called Remote Viewing, and even that is so unreliable that it is worthless as a skill.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Perhpas we should come to an understanding what psychic powers are. The ones I know of are:
Telekenesis: the ability to move objects without touching them.
Clairvoyance: the ability to see things that are happening far away
Precognition: the ability to see the future.
Telepathy: the ability to transmit or receive thoughts without language.

To the best of my knowledge, none of the above exist, except for a form of clairvoyance called Remote Viewing, and even that is so unreliable that it is worthless as a skill.
I said "Love is vital" and "Psychic Powers are a bonus", implying these powers are not needed and they even can become an obstacle

Muffled

Jesus in me
Salam

I believe a Muslim may have to spin around in circles but all is needed is to receive Jesus as Lord and Savior and the Paraclete will be with you.

Muffled

Jesus in me
To believe one is psychic is an illusion.
It's enticing to have a special power that's
a connection to great power. This feeds
the illusion. IMO.
I believe you lack vision. All you can see is what is around you, so the world is flat. God sees the world from every angle and knows that it is oval.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Hey Link, long time, no see. I see that it's been a few days since you were here, so I don't know if you're still active on the forum or not. If you are, I'd like to say that I don't know if you recall my posts or not since it's been awhile since we last spoke. I'm an agnostic, so I don't attribute my abilities to any god. I respect your right to believe as you see fit, but I don't believe that your God or other gods are required to acquire or maintain any kind of psychic abilities.
Peace Sgt. Pepper,

I will speak a bit of my understanding.

Morality in Quran is explained to be a proof for not only God but the oneness of God. The spark in life in all things is from God as well. Not everyone who believes in morality believes in God though.

Genies/Djinn/Jinn/Spirits/Aliens whatever you want to call them, they are telepathic. Do they all acknowledge oneness of God and the Creator? The answer is no.

God is both hidden and manifest. The sign/proof for him is both hidden and manifest. It's only the day of judgment where all eight type of proofs and signs will be presented with no room for denial that eventually all Jinn and humans will submit.

From what I understand, all humans are telepathic, but not all realize it. Our conscious is not really just us, but telepathy is part of it. Aside from that, all things live in all things. The spiritual kingdom is that we are all connected.

We are closer to who we love more, the more intense our love towards an entity is, the more closer we are. I believe Ahlulbayt (a) are connected to God and they are connected to all things, but God and Ahlulbayt (a) connect to those closer to God in ways more so then those far away.

The Imam Mahdi (a) is with all things and connects all things to the highest reality and higher realities, and he is with you whether you can recognize it or not, but devils are also trying to disconnect people from him or keep people further away.

The Imam (a) calls inwardly in all souls towards God and thunders every time they try to sin warning them of the consequences but most souls including most Shiites don't perceive this.

The perception also varies person to person about the telepathic kingdom. Some believers are so connected that whenever something significant happens to a friend or family member, they know, before the news comes to them, that something happens whether good or bad.

Mohammad (s) and his successors (a) communicated in Arabic mostly, when in this physical world. But my belief is they perceive every soul and every spirit, and I do believing everything has a spirit.

Why do I say we need telepathy and cultivate this skill? For one, there is a judgment/vision from an evil companion we have from the Jinn/Genies/Djinn/Aliens/Spirits or perhaps more lack of judgment and more less judgmental vision depending on the values. Then there is the vision we have from God's Eye on earth, and that is closest vision there is to God's absolute vision, and we can recognize who we truly are through that light. God alone knows fully any soul in the unseen, but the Imam (a) comes closest to that, and sees by truth. If we don't have any awareness of the tug war between Imam (a) who is the right handed companion to our journey and pulls us towards God if we obey his call, with the left handed companion that pulls us towards darkness, then we are going through this pretty much blind, chaotically, and Satan can easily through the evil companion make us hate good deeds that bring us closer to God and make us love evil deeds that bring us further from God.

Love is mysterious and known, manifest yet hidden, normal yet supernatural, it can bring weakness or power, and at the end, who we attach ourselves to is who will be closest to on day of judgment when the hidden is made apparent.

I don't believe love, morality, the spiritual kingdom which includes telepathic linkage of all things in all things, is possible without God. But I have a lot of respect for you Sgt. Pepper. I hope your abilities do lead you towards God and his Guides eventually. :)

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I believe a Muslim may have to spin around in circles but all is needed is to receive Jesus as Lord and Savior and the Paraclete will be with you.
Peace

Paul (a) writings actually are similar to my views. He sees the spirit (holy spirit) as a telepathic sword of God and Isa (a) can be connected by it and that Isa (a) when on earth was that light so long as he was on earth. Elijah/Elyas (a) was the holy spirit on earth after him during Paul (a) time, but the last revelation at that point were the Gospels. Musa (a) and Elyas (a) appeared to disciples, and what is meant by John/Yahya (a) is that there was holy spirit instance on earth before Jesus (a), but they killed him and didn't recognize him. Same way, Elyas (a) coming now, he won't be recognized, so what's the point? Instead, disciples who saw Elyas (a) and Musa (a) with Isa (a) understood, that if Jesus (a) leaves and he will leave to come back, then Elyas (a) would be the holy spirit until the praised one/paraclete comes which is Mohammad (s) who would not only become the holy spirit but augment that reality and strengthen all Angels in the process as well.

Simon (a) was the successor in outward social and political leadership to Isa (a) but he doesn't have the immense power of Isa (a), Musa (a), Elyas (a), David (a), Solomon (a), etc nor was he pre-chosen by God before coming to this world. Rather he was selected by God and Isa (a) in this world, he was not born chosen though.

He has high understanding and collectively the disciples supported him.

Paul (a) is misunderstood as is the Gospels. Both of them do not teach trinity. Paul (a) was promoting cultivating telepathy, but by connecting to the sword of God on earth and knowing Isa (a) is alive in heaven and people can connect to him through that.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Peace Sgt. Pepper,

I will speak a bit of my understanding.

Morality in Quran is explained to be a proof for not only God but the oneness of God. The spark in life in all things is from God as well. Not everyone who believes in morality believes in God though.

Genies/Djinn/Jinn/Spirits/Aliens whatever you want to call them, they are telepathic. Do they all acknowledge oneness of God and the Creator? The answer is no.

God is both hidden and manifest. The sign/proof for him is both hidden and manifest. It's only the day of judgment where all eight type of proofs and signs will be presented with no room for denial that eventually all Jinn and humans will submit.

From what I understand, all humans are telepathic, but not all realize it. Our conscious is not really just us, but telepathy is part of it. Aside from that, all things live in all things. The spiritual kingdom is that we are all connected.

We are closer to who we love more, the more intense our love towards an entity is, the more closer we are. I believe Ahlulbayt (a) are connected to God and they are connected to all things, but God and Ahlulbayt (a) connect to those closer to God in ways more so then those far away.

The Imam Mahdi (a) is with all things and connects all things to the highest reality and higher realities, and he is with you whether you can recognize it or not, but devils are also trying to disconnect people from him or keep people further away.

The Imam (a) calls inwardly in all souls towards God and thunders every time they try to sin warning them of the consequences but most souls including most Shiites don't perceive this.

The perception also varies person to person about the telepathic kingdom. Some believers are so connected that whenever something significant happens to a friend or family member, they know, before the news comes to them, that something happens whether good or bad.

Mohammad (s) and his successors (a) communicated in Arabic mostly, when in this physical world. But my belief is they perceive every soul and every spirit, and I do believing everything has a spirit.

Why do I say we need telepathy and cultivate this skill? For one, there is a judgment/vision from an evil companion we have from the Jinn/Genies/Djinn/Aliens/Spirits or perhaps more lack of judgment and more less judgmental vision depending on the values. Then there is the vision we have from God's Eye on earth, and that is closest vision there is to God's absolute vision, and we can recognize who we truly are through that light. God alone knows fully any soul in the unseen, but the Imam (a) comes closest to that, and sees by truth. If we don't have any awareness of the tug war between Imam (a) who is the right handed companion to our journey and pulls us towards God if we obey his call, with the left handed companion that pulls us towards darkness, then we are going through this pretty much blind, chaotically, and Satan can easily through the evil companion make us hate good deeds that bring us closer to God and make us love evil deeds that bring us further from God.

Love is mysterious and known, manifest yet hidden, normal yet supernatural, it can bring weakness or power, and at the end, who we attach ourselves to is who will be closest to on day of judgment when the hidden is made apparent.

I don't believe love, morality, the spiritual kingdom which includes telepathic linkage of all things in all things, is possible without God. But I have a lot of respect for you Sgt. Pepper. I hope your abilities do lead you towards God and his Guides eventually. :)

Peace Link.

It's good to hear from you again, my friend. I hope you are well. First and foremost, thanks for your response. I appreciate you taking the time to respond and share your beliefs with me. I respect you and your beliefs, Link. I don't mean to sound disrespectful, but I'm no longer looking for your God. I've found inner peace elsewhere. To be honest, I'm content with my own spirituality and spiritual journey now because my abilities are finally in sync with my beliefs.

Last edited:

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Peace Link.

It is good to hear from you again, my friend. I hope you are well. First and foremost, thank you for your response. I appreciate you taking the time to respond and share your beliefs with me. I respect you and your beliefs, Link. I don't mean to be disrespectful towards you, but I'm no longer looking for your God. To be quite honest, I'm content with my own spirituality and spiritual journey now because my abilities are finally in sync with my spiritual beliefs.
Peace Sgt. Pepper,

Thank you. If I chose my beliefs, I would have done away with the concept of hell. My God doesn't accord to my caprice nor my empathy towards humans, but in time, I've come to be at peace with his wrathful side, which was not easy to get use to.

I don't choose, I accept, and then attempt to stop resisting and embrace.

..if this recitation were it to be that mountains can be shattered, the earth travelled, and dead spoken to...

Ahlulbayt (a) said that is being said in a way that says Quran can easily bestow these abilities. I understand you have the speaking to dead ability as of now without Quran.

May both of us find peace and the truth.

Last edited:

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Humbly,
Hermit
Peace

Thanks for your advice. It's a good advice.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I said "Love is vital" and "Psychic Powers are a bonus", implying these powers are not needed and they even can become an obstacle
Peace

Love is vital, but love of God would push us to want to see his light and get connected to the spiritual kingdom which is beyond the physical world. Telepathy with Mohammad (s) and his family (a) will lead to God in ways that will increase in love of God.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I disagree. I have absolutely no psychic powers, and yet I have a very close relationship to God.

Let's not confuse love and psychic phenomena.
Peace

It's as if saying you can love God so no need to read holy books. They go together, love of God and holy books, right? Same with spiritual telepathic connection to the holy guides of the journey.

IndigoChild5559

Peace

It's as if saying you can love God so no need to read holy books. They go together, love of God and holy books, right? Same with spiritual telepathic connection to the holy guides of the journey.
No, you do not need to have holy books to love God either. For example, in Lakota spirituality, they have Wakan Tanka, which means Great Spirit or Great Mystery. Yet they do not have any holy books.

I do not think that having a spiritual connection to God can be called the same thing as telepathy. Telepathy refers to the ability to communicate without language with other people.