• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Proof That Quranic/Biblical Adam Did Not Exist

Is there ample genetic evidence against the biblical and quranic Adam?

• Yes, genetic evidence suggests that biblical/quranic Adam/Eve didn't exist.

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No, science can't prove whether biblical/quranic Adam/Eve had ever existed.

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Why must first man need to stand before G-d physically? G-d is not a physical being. G-d is Omnipresent; don't you believe that?

Regards

Man is physical.....God is Spirit.
and they never meet?

If they have....someone had to be first.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Man is physical.....God is Spirit.
and they never meet?

If they have....someone had to be first.

G-d is neither physical nor He possess any spirit; all material/physical/having spirit/having soul are created by Him. He is a being having attributes; when one becomes in His image that is called meeting Him.

For such a meeting someone don't have to be first.

Regards

Parsimony

OK now we have a new question. the gene pool from which humans descended was never less than 10,000. at some point there was no living thing on earth. none. zero. then there was one living thing. and all other living things evolved from that one. so the gene pool for all living things was once one.then there was the first dinosaur, the first bird the first fish the first ape then that ape population increased. still seems like there had to be one first human
It pretty much follows the same "blurry lines" logic that I used for the proto-human/true human example above. When does a proto-amphibian become a true amphibian, or a proto-bird become a true bird? There is no definite distinction other than man-made classification systems. Even the definition of life itself is not solidified. How simple can an entity be and still be considered alive? There is no answer to this question yet.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
G-d is neither physical nor He possess any spirit; all material/physical/having spirit/having soul are created by Him. He is a being having attributes; when one becomes in His image that is called meeting Him.

For such a meeting someone don't have to be first.

Regards

Man is a creation....so I believe.
As a creation....Creator precedes.
As Man is a creation of generation....the previous generation had previous opportunity.
and in the simple scheme of regression.....someone had to be first.

I do believe God is Spirit.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
As Man is a creation of generation....the previous generation had previous opportunity.

One could believe anything one likes; there is no compulsion. We are just understanding the concepts.
Regards

Looncall

How nice for you. So what?

WirePaladin

so if evolution is true there must have been a first human. So if there could noy ever have been less than 10,000 humans, evolution must be false. So where did these 10,000 suddenly appear from?

No, there wasn't. That you think there was is proof of your ignorance. Individuals don't evolve, POPULATIONS do. There was no 1st human nor a "first" of any life form. ALL life is a continuum, related to each as branches on a tree. ALL life shares a common ancestor, after that there are only variations.

lostwanderingsoul

if you goback farenough in time you come to a point where there were no humans. you can't possibly say that the nest day there were 10,000 humans. there had to be a first. just like if you go back to when there were no automobiles. there didn't just suddenly appear 10,000. there had to be a first.

outhouse

Atheistically
you can't possibly say that the nest day there were 10,000 humans.

Your the only person I know saying that

there had to be a first

No factually incorrect.

Slow changes in a species can take thousands of years to go from one species to another, with different levels of that speciation taking place in different peoples due to geographic location.

1 pair is a factually impossible as a minimum breeding population size.

Neo Deist

Th.D. & D.Div. h.c.
This is why I do not use the Bible or any other holy book as a factual text book on science or history.