• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

please help with research

cloudymitrain

Hello! I have been assigned a project for a graduate Musicology program in which the current topic of study is religious vs. secular indigenous/folk music. I have been given a set of questions to ask of "5 non-believers who are strangers with differing backgrounds." If anyone would please take a few minutes to complete this to aid in this assignment, it would be greatly appreciated.
I only have to summarize the findings, referencing the participants as #s 1-5, and this will supposedly contribute to a deeper understanding throughout the course of study.
If you would answer, please just cut and paste in a response, with short answers.
THANK YOU!!!!

This is the questionnaire, verbatim: (answer as you wish, serious though, please)
"Background information:
Age?
Background?
Occupation?
Nationality?
Lifestyle?
Worldview?

God:
Who is God?
What is He like?
What is His relationship to the individual?
What is your source of information?

Human:
What is the origin of humankind?
What is the purpose of humanity on earth?
What happens to a person after this life?
What would you determine to be the greatest need of humankind?

Satan:
Is there a personal Devil?
If yes, from where did he come?
What is he like?
What is his relationship to mankind?
What is his relationship to God?

Sin:
Is there such a thing as sin?
How would you define sin?
Where did sin originate?
Who sins?
Is there a consequence to sin? If yes, what is it?"